Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Slime school!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoneBirchRabbitry

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Please show your signature if you have a Silky Slime in it!

Lily walked around the SSS(Silky Slime School) campus four times looking for somebody she could be friends with. She had just moved to Silky Grove and was looking for some new friends after having to leave all her friends in Bereven. She was walking around campus for a fifth time when she saw a friendly looking ____ slime. She bounced over to her and said, "Hi! I'm new here. Can you show me around? I don't know where anything is..."

(Point(s): 1)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:27 am
((OCC: Are students in here slimes or humans?))  

DuneMech

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

LoneBirchRabbitry

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:43 am
(They're slimes)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:49 pm
User Image
*Lilly walks in*
Lilly says: hi everyslime!
*Lilly sits on a chair*
Lilly says: so, where is the teacher?? maybe i should wait for her...  

Xanthophy

LoneBirchRabbitry

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:58 pm
Lily: Hi Lilly. Are you new here too? I just moved here from the country. The cities where I come from are half the size of this one! What's the teachers name, do you know? Because if I knew her name at the start of class, I wouldn't have to ask her. 4laugh

(Points: 1)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:24 pm
Peanut ponders whether she should talk here. Every where she shows her energetic personality and shines with all her might, no one talks to her! "Hello?" she carefully gives here personality in small doses. "My name is Peanut. Hi Lily, and Lilly." She brightly smiles to everyone. She starts gradually bouncing up and down. Then she sits down, but can't sit still. She turns around, then jumps onto her desk. Then back down, then into a different desk. "Where's the teacher?" she asks.

Total: 4  

Emmalyn Rose

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:51 pm

Ulti bounced arond campus for a bit. It was a monday after a normal weekend. Here and there, she saw some frineds and smiled or said hello to them. When the first bell rang, she headed towards her ist hour.
when She got to class, there were three new students. Apparently, two of them had the name of Lily. and then there was a Shiney Silky. She had never met a Shiney Silky befor! Ulit went to introduce herself.
"Hi Lily, and Lily! I'm Ulti." She turned to The Shiney Silky. "I didn't catch your name, but hi!"

[[2]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:59 pm
Pookie bounced in and headed straight for a group of slimes.There were some new slimes.She immediatley introduced herself to them."Hi,I'm Pookie.So what are all your names.I'm sure they are nice names to go with you nice slimes."She smiled her friendly smile.She was always very nice to new slimes.Ever since her first day.She chose a desk next to a Shiney silky.
The teacher bounced in and called the roll.Pookie eagerly answered her name.She wasn't really smart but she enjoyed the work.The thing she enjoyed the most about school was making friends.She loved having friends and was a very social slime.Everyone was at there desks waiting to see what they would do first.Pookie hoped it would be a group activity.

Total:8  

Water-mouse

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Puffball rolled into the room, disheveled. She was disoriented, because she had gotten lost on the campus. It wasn't hard to do that. When she saw the group of slimes, she smiled in relief. She had found the class.
"Hello, my name is Puffball. I am a new student here." Puffball hoped that class would start with everyone saying their names, because she knew none of the slimes here. Sitting in a desk at the front of the room, she saw the teacher. "Hello, I'm sorry that I'm late," she apologised. The teacher looked slightly amused, and smiled. "Don't worry, it won't count," she assured Puffball. Puffball breathed out in relief. The first day here was starting out great. She hoped that she would get new friends.

(3 points)
((total:7 points))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Minty shyly walks in the campus*
Minty: Well, this looks like a super fun school! mrgreen
Maybe I'll stay here for a while and play. Hopefully I'll even meet new slimes!

*Minty introduces herself to the principle*
Minty: Hello principle.. uhh... principle..

Minty to a teacher: Ok, what is the principle's name?

Teacher: No one knows...
Minty: Well, I'll just call him principle then..
*Minty goes outside*

{ 2 points }  

maraquia

Monkeynathan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:35 pm
Aqua rolls in sideways -HELLO!! sorry I am late the campus is HUGE!! I had to go around twice to figure out where everything is AND a third time for fun- Aqua rolls to the nearest empty seat -I bet this will be fun- he looks over to the person next to him -Hello there, I am Aqua and yourself?-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:53 am
howdo u put ur sliky slime pic on the signature i cnt all i get is a tag 2 go thre  

Asiansupergurl3

scurrcrow

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image

Yuumi ran down the hall almost without breath trying to get to class. "I think im gonna be late!"  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games