Seven of Nine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Star Trek?
  No! I LOVE it!
  Yes, live long and prosper
  *stick up your hands and give me gold? (points phaser)
View Results

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:46 pm
-[.Moo.]-
    Yes, the books are awesome.
    There is a 3 book voyager series with romulans, dark matter, lurve and godlike creatures, and kes as a mysterious entity. It's so freaking good.
    I have a LOAD (nearly all) of the books in ebook form. I would gladly send anyone a couple via MSN or Email, PM me for details.

There is a whole book on Seven, Called Seven of Nine, and it's rly rly rly good, and it also has Annika Hansen in (seven's real name)

+==+==+moo+

I've been looking at Borders and Barnes and Noble, and they don't have a very good supply of Voyager, or any of the books. I want to find them, since I love reading, and that would be a serious score.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:16 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Saoraan
Chakotay and Janeway never had a romantic relationship. While they may have been closer than most first officers and captains it never evolved into more than that.

So? It's fun to think that they might have gotten together eventually...but 7 and Chakotay DO make a cute couple.

By the way, does anyone know where they sell Star Trek (TNG, Voyager, etc.) seasons on dvd? Scorpion always comes on when our Tivo is disconnected sad

I recommend getting them on-line from amazon.com or somewhere similar many stores no longer stock anything other than Enterprise.  

Saoraan

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:52 pm
Thanks! I've been wanting new ones for a while. My friend gave me, like, four or five out of her family's vast stock of Star Trek books, since her family loves Star Trek. But they all are TNG, except for one which is original. I've read Q-Squared, Imzadi, and All Good Things. The other one, Probe, I haven't read yet. I want Voyager books.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff