Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
An army of pimps? (UPDATED W/ PICS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Psycho.Doughboy.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:05 pm
Argh. I'm mad at orks. I don't wanna talk about them now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:13 am
Damn.. I have to get a blister pack with some green stuff and do that! XD It'll be a nice change from my Chaos army.  

Elstumpo

Kasthan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:30 am
Would work with Slaanesh but not Necrons. But if you like the idea and have money to waste go for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:36 am
I'm going to get a Ork War Buggy and turn it into a pimp mobile. >_>  

Elstumpo

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:30 am
hehe, pimp-necron...

i do plenty of dioramas and other random stuff. i built an imperial guardsman unit all with pimp hats and painted purple. i also built a wire frame recently for a gryphon, which i have now changed to a dragon and im slowly building the body around the frame...

oh! and im working on a diorama with some freinds, it is a pub, but with a ork bartender, various models clashing tankards or bugmans beer (including a sketch i did of an ultramarine clashing pints with a dwarf) it is only drawn yet, we havnt started construction (other than the ork bartender model and a pair of marines brawling) but we have a few sketches...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:34 am
oh yeah! and at my local hobby store is a huge blood bowl stadium me and some mates built. it has random crowd including an ork with a beer hat (baseball cap with 2 cans of beer stuck to the side, then straws going from the beer and between his iron gob and into his mouth. also includes a team of marines cheering from the sidelines, all painted incredibly well in manchester united football team colours (done by my mate) and between us, we are gonna work on some goblin cheerleaders to put at the sidelines of the bloodbowl field  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 pm
The pub game was actually made, with cards, I think, for Orks. An orky bar brawl.

And the bloodbowl cheerleaders must be part of the Glazer influence. Although which united strip did you use? This seasons?

-Mykal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:28 pm
it has been almost a year since we made it, so its last seasons strip, (hmm, i might get lew to repaint them so its up to date) also, we are gonna hand build the goblins, ans i think i may have seen the ork pub before, we are making one for everythign in both 40k and fantasy (except the competely stupid to add races, like the beasts of chaos, necrons, 'nids and deamons. but chaos men in genaral arnt so differemt from humans, so it would work with them, a freind also had a converted chaos dwarf that he fused with a dwarf miner for a tankard and stuff.  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items