Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloop?
  blop
View Results

P U R P L E-xx

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:41 pm
Ok, well my friend Justin is the nicest, hottest guy on earth and he knows i like him, but everytime i ask him out he says he has a G.f but i KNOW he dosent! Is he just scared to tell me no or wat?!?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:39 pm
He's scared... Or he could actually have a GF. I know plenty of people who keep that secret from people.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Kyokuzu-Okami

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:55 am
You can never really understand the nature of boys. Is he afraid? Is he uncomfortable with dating? Does he think he likes you better as a friend? Is he not close enough to you? Who knows. Ask him straight why he won't go out with you, and add that you know he doesn't have one. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt your feelings if things don't work out, but he also could be moving.

P.S. If you say he doesn't have a girlfriend and he actually does, things may be uncomfortable, or maybe he'll never speak to you again. Could go either way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:31 pm
Kyokuzu-Okami
You can never really understand the nature of boys.

Correction: You can never understand the nature of girls. Guys are simple. Girls are complicated. Once you understand that you understand guys.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Scrub Sauce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Well, you didn't say he liked you. Well, here is the thing, if he is a friend, the fear of the current friendship moving up to a different life-style just for "love" is very difficult. I mean when I had a girlfriend (who was a friend), I changed a whole new way of life and I also lost a person in our little group of friends. I mean the amuont of pressure that is put upon him might be too much, or he just doesn't want lose the way of life he has now. That or he has a girlfriend. If you can't find out, then ask him straight-up, make sure he doesn't escape your sights either, believe that'll show the truth. I'm a guy by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 pm
To be honest, if you are already good friends then sometimes that makes it more awkward for some reason. I don't know why, I have tried it though and it didn't work out. I don't know how old you are and this may not really apply to you yet, but it's not always about how hot the person is and remember at face value they might be nice but when you get to know them better they might turn out to be very different. Me and my girlfriend have now been going out for about 9 months, known eachother for 15 months. I saw her once and she stood out to as she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life, and thats all I saw in her at first. However in the six months before me asking her out, and all the cute flirting and all that I found the love of my life, bassically what I am saying is it takes a lot of quality time to get to know someone for who they really are. I suggest forget going out with him at the moment and build your friendship up even more so that he gets to know you for who you trully are, you never know, you might realise he isn't actually for you. Also don't be too pushy with him as it will make him very uncomfortable by the sounds of things and it will make him run a mile probably.  

Drum_Master_D

Reayasha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 am
It seems to me that he really just doesnt like u that way and wants to say just friends. Maybe he doesnt want to date u incase it doesnt work out and he doesnt want to lose u as a riend over it. Just move on and ind another guy i guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:17 pm
i think he just wants to stay friends. he's not ready for anything more right now.  

flor del corazon

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff