Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Favorite BL/Yaoi/Slash Moment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Sai Kaitou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm
palindrome88
Oh man, pretty much all of Gankutsuou (I'm so obsessed...) The flashback when Franz met Albert, or how Franz cares and worries so much about Albert (and Albert accuses him of acting like his mother or his girlfriend whee ) and Albert caring about Franz and relying on him, and oh god, the duel....my heaaaaaart, look what you did Franz you broke iiiiiiit....
And then on the Count/Albert side of the fence, just the hundreds of little moments when Albert just looks at the Count or blushes or touches him and you can tell how much he loves and believes in him, and those few times when the Count lets down his guard enough and it's not just nice cold words and manipulation anymore, it's the real him there and he really does care and doesn't want to cause Albert any pain....I love all the little touches and moments between them, like after Albert got himself kicked out of Eugenie's concert and then the Count shows up and comments on how Albert seems upset and Albert just....runs into his arms and bursts into tears. ...Albert seems to be crying during most of the really good scenes. I usually don't like characters that cry so much, but Albert's just so sincere and loving and honest...somehow it seems sweet and innocent rather than annoying.

Agreed. Totally.
Then there's the scene where Albert kisses Count on the cheek. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm
I can't think of any specifically at the moment, unless this counts lol

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3