Submit

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:29 am
Man, Gaia has changed a LOT since I was a regular here. How do we keep up with it all?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:06 am
Matiko-san
Man, Gaia has changed a LOT since I was a regular here. How do we keep up with it all?!

As evidenced by my reply that's exactly a month after yours... you don't. sweatdrop wink

But I like that there's so much to do on Gaia now. It isn't all about the items anymore, and I really like Word Bump. 3nodding  

Lindira
Crew

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:33 pm
I just keep up with the "join" requests, usually.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:09 pm
i would like to invite a iend she loves star trek just as much as any of us  

Chameleon_Boy12

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:19 pm
i would love it if we have some more places to hang out besides the vortex bar. dont get me wrong i love it but maybe something like a quest or something like where people get together and travel to a planet or something. you know where someone has things determined based on the users reactions. i cant really explain it more then that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm
ranch_and_potatos
i would love it if we have some more places to hang out besides the vortex bar. dont get me wrong i love it but maybe something like a quest or something like where people get together and travel to a planet or something. you know where someone has things determined based on the users reactions. i cant really explain it more then that.
You mean like an RP Forum?

Contralto in a Corset

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 am
I'm looking to see if any of the original moderators are currently active in this guild. Please post if you're still around. I'll probably PM you guys.

I'm also looking for any new moderators. Please PM me with a SHORT blurb (3-5 sentences, please) as to why you would make a good moderator. You may include: past responsibilities, ideas for the guild, and how you've resolved conflicts. However, please feel free to include any other reasons why you'd be good for the job.

I am VERY very rarely on Gaia anymore, and would like to see this guild stay well-maintained and active so that Star Trek fans can continue to come here and have fun. Ultimately, I may choose another Vice Captain to run things here, while staying on as Captain in name only.

If you PM me, and I don't get back to you for several days, please be patient. As I said, I don't really come onto Gaia anymore. I will log in by next weekend at the latest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:40 am
I pm-ed you. ^^  

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 am
Applications for new moderators are now closed! Please join me in welcoming our newly promoted crew members: Maddy and Rainbow-potato!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 am
Lindira
Applications for new moderators are now closed! Please join me in welcoming our newly promoted crew members: Maddy and Rainbow-potato!!

*cues Mariachi band*
*band appears and begins playing*
*cigars appear in everyone's hands*

blaugh  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 am
Yeeah! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am
I'd like to announce a change in management: I am stepping down as Captain of this guild, as I am no longer active on Gaia. The role of Captain has been passed to Steel Sterling. He's been here since the beginning, and will take good care of you. smile

I've enjoyed sharing my love of Star Trek with all of you and wish you the best for the future. As they say, Live Long and Prosper. smile (And Happy Holidays, everyone!)  

Lindira
Crew

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Lindira
I'd like to announce a change in management: I am stepping down as Captain of this guild, as I am no longer active on Gaia. The role of Captain has been passed to Steel Sterling. He's been here since the beginning, and will take good care of you. smile

I've enjoyed sharing my love of Star Trek with all of you and wish you the best for the future. As they say, Live Long and Prosper. smile (And Happy Holidays, everyone!)

When she says I've been here since the beginning, it's fairly accurate. I've been in this Guild since there were no guilds and the "guilds" were threads in the forums, then through the guild where the Captain woke up one morning and decided it was no longer a Star Trek Guild, but now an activism forum.

I can say this guild is partly responsible for my meeting and marrying my "other half", so I feel I have something to offer back as payment.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff