Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
First Topic...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takori

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:52 am
Hey guys, this was a very good idea. I'm impressed. I'll see what I can do to help....if anything. Just let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:05 am
*waves* Hi Takori! Glad you could make it!! biggrin  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:25 am
SUP!!

I'm home for Lunch, sucks that ealen decided his little 'moslim' guild was a highly interesting topic. He has...three members? And Lindira, since you are now a Guild Captain, you have a new GGN that you are Subscribed to. Near teh Bottom of you Guild Subscription Listings, there is a 'Guild Counsel' that you automatically joined. Check it out, there is plenty of Help available!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:48 am
This'll be fun ^_^  

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:14 am
Usually,
when I end up part of "the establishment",
it's a sign that some previous person spazzed or fell asleep at the
switch. Deja vu all over again. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:16 am
Steel Sterling
Usually,
when I end up part of "the establishment",
it's a sign that some previous person spazzed or fell asleep at the
switch. Deja vu all over again. smile
Well, He fell asleep at teh Switch, and then spazzed. Went all Muslim on us. xp
(Yes, I intend to do that joke to it's death.)

<_<

>_>

(Then dig it up and beat it to death again, for Good Measure) 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:59 am
*chuckles*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:57 am
I know this is a bit off topic I think but I just wanted to say that I love this Guild! I go to a lot of the trek sites but this seems to me more managable and friendly. They are friendly too just not so much as you guys. You guys are funny. Makin me chuckle this early in the morn lol!!
Shelaur  

Shelaur

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:53 am
Shelaur
I know this is a bit off topic I think but I just wanted to say that I love this Guild! I go to a lot of the trek sites but this seems to me more managable and friendly. They are friendly too just not so much as you guys. You guys are funny. Makin me chuckle this early in the morn lol!!
Shelaur

Thanks, Shelaur! I hope you like it here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:54 am
Takai_desu_yo
SUP!!

I'm home for Lunch, sucks that ealen decided his little 'moslim' guild was a highly interesting topic. He has...three members? And Lindira, since you are now a Guild Captain, you have a new GGN that you are Subscribed to. Near teh Bottom of you Guild Subscription Listings, there is a 'Guild Counsel' that you automatically joined. Check it out, there is plenty of Help available!

Yeah, I noticed that. I might check it out at work. Maybe they'll have some ideas of how to keep members active. sweatdrop (we had a problem with that at the last guild)  

Lindira
Crew

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:52 pm
Lindira: Simple, we hold a phaser to them set to level 16 xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:00 am
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo
SUP!!

Yeah, I noticed that. I might check it out at work. Maybe they'll have some ideas of how to keep members active. sweatdrop (we had a problem with that at the last guild)

That is not good! I will keep active!! Well at much as life allows. I dont come on during weekends but I will do my best!  

Shelaur

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:41 pm
Shelaur
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo
SUP!!

That is not good! I will keep active!! Well at much as life allows. I dont come on during weekends but I will do my best!

This is not acceptable! We need you on the weekends! You're the only one who can save Christmas!.....err I mean...STAR TREK!....errr, guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:43 am
Matiko-san
Shelaur
Lindira
Takai_desu_yo
SUP!!

This is not acceptable! We need you on the weekends! You're the only one who can save Christmas!.....err I mean...STAR TREK!....errr, guild.
Yes! Must destroy Christmas! err...wait...I didn't just say that...I meant....uhh...  

Takori

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff