Submit

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm
This is were you can wright a story about anthing you what! ( as long as it has anime in it)!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:53 am
What? Do you think you could explain a little more thouroughly?  

Lunar Angel666

Peggysan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:03 pm
you keep spelling write wrong. Heh that sounds funny.
What sort of story?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:00 am
You mean like fanfiction? Do you want to organize a theme or contest or just have it be a free for all? A weekly/monthly theme might be kind of fun...  

palindrome88

Candyman Zero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:43 am
Do you mean like in another anime like a new character in Naruto? or like a completely other magna?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:53 pm
Ok. So a month or two ago when I was living near Neoko. (Kiyoraka)
Me and her did a little Fanfic. Obviously for fanfiction.net

So far we got 2 reviews. Just wanted to know what you guys thought of our AMAZING Fanfic.

Anime Series - Naruto

Done by - Mitsuko(MikazukiAkuma) and Neoko(Kiyoraka)

I was the random one. But Neoko did waay better at making it sort of make sense...lol I'm an idiot..-.-

Anyways tell us what you think of it. (P.S. I didn't even tell her I'm putting this on...Heheh.) PLEASE DON'T READ THIS POST NEOKO!

NARUTO RANDOMNESS

Mitsuko: I like pancakes! Sasuke also loves black so we thought; hey, why not make him emo!

Kiyoraka: Sasuke actually does act emo… plus, we thought since were all high on sugar we might as well make it about Kakashi, Orochimaru, and Gai!

Mitsuko: Kakashi is my b***h! GRR… why…gay… can’t…live…on…WHERE’S A KNIFE!

Kiyoraka: Hold it emo girl. We still need to give them a good fanfiction.

Mitsuko: Hey! I’m not an Elmo girl!

Kiyoraka: I said EMO GIRL…baka..

Mitsuko: Fine… but I’m going to join Sasuke in emotional dispare for the next half hour. SASUKE! WAIT FOR ME!

Kiyoraka: Sigh Oh well…Anyways this is mainly Kakashi, Orochimaru, and Gai.

Disclaimer: Sadly, we do not own Naruto…T-T
Kiyoraka: I like to move it, move it! Dances

- - -

“Sasuke! Tell Mr.Fluffers to stop eating my pancakes!”

“Death can only bring more pain in this world…” He mumbles darkly, curled up in a corner

“Get out of that ******** corner and make Mr. Fluffers stop eating my god damned pancakes!” He yells, pointing at the cat.

“Life is meaningless…”

“SASUKE!” He shouts, throwing a pancake in Saksuke’s face.

DING DONG

Naruto sighs and walks over to the door, opening it. “Kakashi-sensei?”

“Oh, hi Naruto. Is, umm…Sasuke here...?”

“Yeah, you can find him in the dark corner being a loner emo again.” He says, pointing over his shoulder at Sasuke.

“Sasuke, do you…want to read my Icha Icha Paradise Book? You might…find it arousing…” He asks, offering the book to him.

Sasuke blinks. “Kill. Me!”

“Sasuke! Orochimaru is here!”

“O-Orochimaru..?” He asks, twitching.

“I see you’re here as well, Kakashi. I was just about to invite Sasuke to my place…”

“I‘m not going to let you take Sasuke away from me, you retarded evil Micheal Jackson look-alike!

“I am…already dead inside…”

“Oh yeah? And who‘s going to stop me? A p***y a** eye stealer?”

“Well, I‘m better with first impressions than you are, wierdo snake freak!”

“What do you know about first impressions, Kakashi? You read your stupid perverted books for advice!”

“Well…you suck!”

Orochimaru starts laughing hysterically. “Your just as pathetic as Gai!”

“Well…You suck!”

“Death.” Sasuke mumbles, still sitting in the corner.

“I know how we can settle this! Rock, Paper, Sissors!”

“I call paper!”

“Dumbass! You use your hands!”

“Rock Paper Scissors! Rock Paper scissors!”

“Mwuahahahahaha! I beat your a** Kakashi!”

“No you didn’t! I won!”

“Hehehe.” Orochimaru grinned at Kakashi.

“W-what..?”

“I think you might change your mind…” He says, taking out Kakashi’s Icha Icha Paradise book.

“Ahh! My book! My precious book! How did you-?”

“Rock, Paper, Scissors. While you where busy with the game I used a replacment jutsu and took the book. Hahaha!”

Silence…

Death glare directed at Orochimaru. “b*****d…”

“Haha! Sasuke is mine!” He cheers in victory, grabbing Sasuke and breaks the window, jumping out.

Naruto had finally got pancakes away from Mr. Fluffers. Sighing again, he goes to sit on couch to eat the pancakes. “Could’ve used the door instead of breaking the window…”

“Meow!”

“Son…of a b***h!” He yells, throwing Kakashi at the cat. “Why! Why won’t you just die!”

- - -

Orochimaru takes Sasuke to his house. “Sasuke know that your mine… wear this tutu!” He demands.

“Hell ********‘ no!”

(UH OH SPAGETTIO)

HOW HE MAKES SASUKE WEAR A TUTU

-

1. Points Gun at Sasuke’s head

2. Sasuke puts up a mild fight

3. b***h slaps Sasuke

4. Sasuke cries.

5. Gets huge a** emo knife and threatens to destroy it

6. Sasuke cries more and puts it on

7. Gives Sasuke huge a** emo knife “Good boy”

-

“Now…put on the tiara!”

Sasuke twitches, a death glare directed at Orochimaru. ‘A thousand deaths shall be upon Orochimaru for making me wear this god forsaken tutu!’

“Now dance my fluffy ballerina!”

Meanwhile back to Kakashi.

“My…Sasuke is… gone… my… Icha Icha Paradise book… is gone… I wan’t… a drink…” Kakashi whimpers pathetically, walking into the bar seeing Sakura, Rock Lee, Gaara, and Sasuke in a pink tutu there.

‘Sasuke! My Sasuke is here!’ Kakashi thinks happily to himself. “Sasuke! You’ve come back to me!”

“…” No comment.

“Say something!”

“I will… murder… Orochimaru… for making me…wear this…tutu…” He growls, twitching more.

“It look’s cute on you.” Kakashi coos.

Sasuke twitches more, his death glare intencifying.

“What happened though?” Kakashi asks.

“While he was about to… make me dance I..ran out of…there and to this bar…”

“Ahhh! Gaara chipmunksh are after meeee!” Sakura runs away from the supposive Gaara chipmunks.

(Gaara: o-O;’ Blink)

“Kakashi…I have to…tell…you something…that no one except you…should know…”

‘Finally! Sasuke is going to tell me that he loves me!’ Kakashi thinks gleefully to himself.

“The walls…are talking to me…” He whispers, staring at the walls.

“The what…?”

“They are telling me…they love…Justin Timberlake…!”

He says a little louder, looking horrified.

Kakashi backs away slowly. “Maybe..this isn’t the best time to…talk to Sasuke…” He mumbles, giving him an awkward stare.

“Chipmunksh! Get ‘way from meee! Ahhh!” Takes out chainsaw and swings it around like a maniac. “Bashtards!” Sakura runs towards Kakashi, thinking the hoard of Gaara chipmunks had run past him. “Give meh back mah puddins, bishes!” She screams, waving the chainsaw above her head.

Kakashi screams like a girl and jumps out window to avoid the rampaging kunoichi. ‘Note to self; never go to a bar when there’s women around…’

All of a sudden he sees Michael Jackson in the bushes.

“What the…?”

“Shh…I don’t want the children to know I’m here.” He whispers.

(Kakashi: .-.)

- - -

xxxbordomexxx

kohana28

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:33 am
Ehhhhh?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:55 am
The Life of Takyato

When I was born my family didn't want me. They didn't want my brother either. They got rid of us, they put me in a bag and left me by train tracks. They took my brother, Kogun, to the park and left him there. My brother set out to find me, as for me, I sat in that back starving, waiting for someone to get me. Every day I could hear the train rushing by, after a while, I passed out. My brother found me, gave me food and shelter, ever since then we didn't let go of each other.

They reason why are parents didn't want us was because we were different. Me and my brother could turn in to foxwolves! I suppose you could call us 2 little demons. But then we grew up, no longer little demons, but grown demons. We attacked villlages, and killed many people, and found joy out of it, something was misssing.

TO BE COUNTINUED.......  

Takyato

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces