Submit

View Results

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
u should have called me i would have helped with ur bored problem
my phone was almost dead and it was 4 am. do you really think i would've called you? neutral
sure why not blaugh
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:18 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
If I ever get to bored I just fall asleep.....
me to or i call kris
i wish you wouldn't. you have a bad habit of calling me when i'm in the middle of something. mad
it's not like i plan it that way and i'v stoped calling
i've noticed and have been greatfull 3nodding  

getsumei

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 am
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
I'm at a lock in right now. god bored. it was ok till about 2:30 3 but now it's 4:09 and i am tired of this. the instructers here are pretty ok. on actually is runing his own RP site, well i think he said site could have been a page off of something, idk... >.>; i've been surfing profiles for the last 30 minutes about i'm tired of that to. mad
wtf is a lock?
a lock in? your stuck inside a building untill morning. usually with a club or group of ppl.
oh damn that sucks

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:31 am
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
I'm at a lock in right now. god bored. it was ok till about 2:30 3 but now it's 4:09 and i am tired of this. the instructers here are pretty ok. on actually is runing his own RP site, well i think he said site could have been a page off of something, idk... >.>; i've been surfing profiles for the last 30 minutes about i'm tired of that to. mad
wtf is a lock?
a lock in? your stuck inside a building untill morning. usually with a club or group of ppl.
oh damn that sucks
it was ok from like 10 to 12 we got to go in the pool or climb the rock climbing wall, we ate, had a mini lesson on sterotyping then a group activity, then free time. that's when it became lame. there was nothing to do. so i stayed in the computor room till they kicked me out. mad  

getsumei

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:32 pm
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
[kookies]
getsumei
wtf is a lock?
oh damn that sucks
it was ok from like 10 to 12 we got to go in the pool or climb the rock climbing wall, we ate, had a mini lesson on sterotyping then a group activity, then free time. that's when it became lame. there was nothing to do. so i stayed in the computor room till they kicked me out. mad

Ok, in times of boredom, do these things....1...stare at cieling for 34 to 54 minutes....2...begin making irritating noises to self till you find most obnoxious, 3...start making most obnoxious noise to fellows around you till.
4...fun will ensue do to the fact they are chasing you with shoes to beat you sensless for making them listen to that gawd awful racket...hehe..

trust me...it works...  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:45 am
lol...you've got it all planned out rofl

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items