Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Eye Dilemma

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:03 pm
Since I know we have a few people who seem to know about eyes I decided to post this. I was setting around, outside where it is fairly bright, thinking when I started to go numb. I went with it, I like the feeling. I had my eyes closed the entire time. Well after a while I started to try looking at the inside of my eyes lids, sometimes I can see burnt in images dancing around. So the blackness inside my eyelids started turning grey, I figure because I was outside and the sun is out. It kept getting whiter and whiter until it was pure white, not so weird. Then it started turning blue, it became a dark blue, just the pure color. When I noticed I was looking at a color inside my eye lids I freaked out and tried to open my eyes, it took me two tries. I was wondering what this could have been caused by and maybe a link. Thank you ~ Aki  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:51 pm
I've had that happen to me before as well. sometimes I get really freaky, scary images in my lid and it scares me! sweatdrop  

80s_Queen

Aki Norikaeru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:48 pm
....okay, well than reverse psychology. I was concentrating on a tool that is bound to me and I was trying to 'mind meld' as I once saw it called. Could it have been an aura or a part of color magic?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games