Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
This is totally not a scam.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:49 am
Okay, people. This is one of the only times I think I've ever felt charitable, so listen up.

Alex has found a video that he thinks would be most excellent for his profile. However, he has next to no knowledge about the insertion of video-based media into profiles. (Fortunately, that's about the only thing with which he is unfamiliar.)

If anybody would like to inform him about what he should do, he is willing to give you all the gold he has. At the moment, he has about 900 gold (after buying the Oculus Magica and a Spirit Falcon he's rather drained of funds at the moment); however, this is likely to go up in ensuing hours.

To assist all takers in their quest, he is using the Old School profile system (his IE browser can't handle the stress that is put upon it by the new profile system; he also enjoys the challenge of coding the entirety of his profile pages).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:32 pm
If it is a Youtube video and you're using the Multimedia section, I have a small guide I wrote. i'll go find it.  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:29 pm
Well, I have my video up. It's an FLCL AMV by ZomgAngel, to 10 Years' "Wasteland". It gets very blurry in spots, but overall I like it.

Whatever the case may be, I've figured it out myself...which means I get to keep the *counts* 1267 gold that I have on me at the moment. ^_^ Better luck next time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:03 am
I wouldnt have wanted the gold anyway. xd

I have enough. sweatdrop  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items