Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lame?
  yeah...thats lame
  no way thats just dedication!
View Results

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:30 am
i skipped class to watch star trek voyager! i'm hooked! i just started watching it a few weeks ago...and now im skipping class sweatdrop emo  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:57 am
I only say it is lame because I find education to be a lot more important than a TV show. Then again, your class might be useless.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Voyager is a lot of fun and worth watching but be careful not to do anything you might later regret.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:45 pm
I'm a senoir in HS, and have no tests this week, so I dont have to go back to school till tuesday. And I say WHOO to Rae. YOU are a Trekkie.

The reason for the other info, is that Rae and I were doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. Though I was hangin with Picard instead of Janeway.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:38 pm
my class was only slightly important...i didnt miss anything so i figured i'd watch star trek instead..though i only have 4 class days left so i will probably not do that again!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:46 pm
oh my gosh.....that's just sad...  

Shopping_Spree_101

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:10 pm
    Lol
    Invest in a couple of Voyager books. They're amazing.
    Then you can get your fix of it without skipping class xD

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:20 pm
xp I do the same thing... only with TNG... even though I have seen it a million times.  

Mistress Ayeka

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:06 pm
If my mom would not find a way to kill me And assimilate me, I would TOTALLY skip any class for Voyager. I would only stay for one class, Creative Writing. Teacher is a TOS freak. Booyah.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:25 pm
batgirlblond
If my mom would not find a way to kill me And assimilate me, I would TOTALLY skip any class for Voyager.

thats awesome! someone agrees! lol  

Shotgun_Rae

Mistress Ayeka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:12 am
batgirlblond
If my mom would not find a way to kill me And assimilate me, I would TOTALLY skip any class for Voyager.

xd I only had one professor that loved Star Trek, and on the last day of class, I gave him a t-shirt with 3 star trek people: one yellow shirt, one blue shirt, and one red shirt. The red shrit says, "Crap, I knew I should have done my laundry!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:15 pm
Mistress Ayeka
batgirlblond

xd I only had one professor that loved Star Trek, and on the last day of class, I gave him a t-shirt with 3 star trek people: one yellow shirt, one blue shirt, and one red shirt. The red shrit says, "Crap, I knew I should have done my laundry!" xd

rofl  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items