Submit

Which do you like best?
  green and pink
  green, blue, and gold
  green and gray
View Results

KAdreamless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:17 pm
I'm trying to figure out just what to aim for. Maybe if I color coordinate everything, it might do well in the arena. I just put the fairy wings in so it doesn't look so plain. Tektek doesn't have the bubbles yet. For some reason my bubbles are green but I like it that way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm going to be a bit harsher since you mentioned that you want to enter the AvA.
Don't use the fairy wings unless you add other items to match them.
For number one:
I like the color scheme.
As I already mentioned, the fairy wings don't fit.
Perhaps try the green flame shoes for a bit more of that green at the feet. =]

For number two:
The athena's shoes pose of the goddess MC are just that.. shoes. They won't equip at the same time as other shoes, I'm afraid. ^^;
Keep the missy shoes and the gold anklet, and then add something like the white mid socks to keep the white balanced on the avatar.
...That teal green needs to be at the bottom of the avatar too.
The pimpin cane is off color... I'm not sure if it'll blend when all put together.

For number three:
It's okay~ The goddess MC is unecessary as it adds two colors that you don't have anywhere else in the avatar.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

KAdreamless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:55 am
Thanks for the advice. I didn't really mean to include the fairy wings, I wanted to add the green bubbles I have on to it, but tektek didn't have it yet, so I just used the wings to make it less plain (but I like the mantila wings on the third). I wasn't really sure if the cane would work. sweatdrop As for the first one, I know i need more green at the bottom, and I tried every single pair of green shoes and those were the only ones that matched the swimsuit. xp Maybe if I have my green bubbles I can match it to that.
Thanks again for the advice! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:58 am
Oh, and I was wondering, how do you change the eye color on gaia? sweatdrop  

KAdreamless

KAdreamless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:02 am
It's so difficult to find things that match! I couldn't find any white socks that I liked, and the gift of the goddess shoes I think are need to add a touch of gold, so I looked for blue socks... I couldn't find the right shade. gonk So I used teal socks and white gloves. Tell me what you these ones.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the athena shoes but I don't think that outfit matches... not enough blue I guess. sweatdrop But the secind one needs a touch of white, and the wings on the athena shoes are perfect... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:09 am
As for the 1st one, the green flame shoes really do match. Thanks! It still looked like something was missing... it's a bit plain. Does the shadow spirit go with it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KAdreamless

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:33 am
@__@ Oh my, I don't have much time to look at each avatar. I'll do so later...

Buut~ In order to change your eye style on Gaia, you have to delete and recreate your avatar with the new eyes you want.
You don't lose any items, posts, username, comments, etc. when you delete your avatar.
The only thing you lose is a hairstyle bought from the salon, since you recreate your avatar from the beginning styles. And you'll have to buy that hairstyle again from the salon if you want it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:33 am
Hey! i think you should choose green, blue and gold! that's my option  

HirosHearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces