Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Foreign Exchange Student Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foreign Exchanges: which one applies to you?
  I will be going on an exchange/am on an exchange/was on an exchange
  I thought about doing it, but never went ahead with it
  The idea never crossed my mind before
  I'd never want to go on an exchange
View Results

Retarded_monkey200

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:02 pm
Bleh, our school exchange program is with Germany. It's not that I hate that country, it's just so...close. I wanna be somewhere far! Too bad our school can't afford to go to China or Japan, because it would be really cool to go there with my friends. At least I'll be going alone in two years biggrin .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:08 am
Retarded_monkey200
Bleh, our school exchange program is with Germany. It's not that I hate that country, it's just so...close. I wanna be somewhere far! Too bad our school can't afford to go to China or Japan, because it would be really cool to go there with my friends. At least I'll be going alone in two years biggrin .

Our school exchange program is with Germany. We're in America so I don't consider that "close." Don't know which country you're from.  

YELLOW_FD

Ceyon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:10 am
I think there's a program called CBYX that only sends people to Germany. That might be what you guys are talking about.

A kid in my grade who used to go to my school moved to Lower Michigan (I'm in Upper Michigan), and in his school, two kids would get the opportunity to go to Japan. The other people in my grade were all over it when they found out, and people suddenly started coming up to me and handing me things written in Japanese, such as McDonald's menu cards, and asking me if I knew what they said. And I'm not Japanese, so I couldn't read it.
talk2hand Stereotyping of Asian people... I can't stand it. (The whole thing was in katakana, and I told them that I recognized the characters and I could tell that it was in Japanese, but I couldn't read it at the time. They lost interest in me after I said that. Hmph.)  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff