Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
How can I level up fast?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 am
I am a lvl 22 Swordman and I want to level up fast. I tried to pq already but my dextarity is too low to kill the alligatiors, so pretty much all I do is kill pigs at pig beach to level up with takes FOREVER! How can I level faster?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:52 am
Uhm, train on blue mush?  

S e c k s o l o g y

Fishy Sex Symbol

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Alright I'll state this bluntly. Practically there is no very fast way of training on Maple. But there are quite some good ways to train a bit fast from levels 1-about 60-70ish but that would take about 2 months my guess. And since your level 22 AND a warrior well it's gonna be hard. My suggestion is ch1 of pig beach. Also another fast method is if you can party with a mage. That'll help a lot! I know cause my friend was a mage and helped me level at ant tunnel. Stick with maybe slimes for 1 more level at the slime tree cause I'm guessing you can almost 1 hit kill them now meaning the faster you kill the faster the exp even if it's low. Pig beach is good but you'll burn pots. Green mushies are also good but slow and steady. Henesey hunting grounds are also a good place seeing as everyone trains there so it'll be fast spawns. Those are my best advice ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:10 pm
like what Taiakeita_Vick said. there's no real way to lvl fast. i just spend lots of time on ms and train everyday!  

icy936

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:13 pm
I'd have said PQ and get your team members to help you get the tickets..
But try bubblings..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:11 pm
BlackFireEx
But try bubblings..

Bubblings have high avoid. What's your accuracy? At your level, I found Evil Eyes to be very fast, almost 40-50% an hour.  

Nightblade7

The Ultimate Theif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:42 pm
Hiddent-Street.net...has pretty much all of the answers to ur MS questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:42 pm
How about- you just find some friends and have fun.

The time and levels will go by... you might even find that- it's what the game is about -_-  

Your_NewLunarDoll

Toothsome Elder

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Nightblade7
BlackFireEx
But try bubblings..

Bubblings have high avoid. What's your accuracy? At your level, I found Evil Eyes to be very fast, almost 40-50% an hour.
I can kill Bubblings in a few hits. I do most of my training at Pig Beach and in the excavation site in Perion where the ghost stumps and wood/stone masks are. Where do you find Evil Eyes?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:36 pm

I'd say go check Hidden-street seeing as it is a bit hard to explain without visuals. But you have to do deep down into the ant tunnel until you reach the 24hr Mobile store then head to the bottem left and there you go! Evil eyes everywhere.

Taiakeita Vick

XxGundamWingxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:36 am
uhh just soo u know warriors r really borin at that lvl but what id do is forget about strength rite now and put everything on dex untill lvl 25 then u go pq  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 pm
User Imagedo quests,  

Pain the Demon

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm
this thread was 2+ years dead and you posted?  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games