Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
religous friends (can you really be friends???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anti_Halifax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:03 pm
Sure you can. Most of my religious friends don't like to talk about it (I'm 6'4, would you want to be the guy telling me I'm going to hell?) But there's one girl, slightly mentalist, who really rips into it with me. She jokes that I'm going to hell, and I pull the old carlin schtick: "If god really exists, may he strike... YOU, may he strike YOU dead. " You know, we have fun with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:43 pm
Well I'm am an atheist undercover as christian since I was raised in that sort of family. So I still go to chruch and stuff and from what I know...when a christian is truly religious than they pray that you'd come to god so you can see they're most all sad for you or worst of a pity way and most friends I had that were like that always have very different views of certain things so there was tension and since they saw me as christian I'd be the one who was wrong, so there was tension.  

Ninji-Pandi

God Save The Vampires

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 pm
I have problems with some of the religious people I know, but one of my bestfriend's is Christian and so is my boyfriend. <3 I love them both, and our faith's don't change that. We respect eachother's beliefs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:13 pm
I have a friend that is pretty religious; she believes everything (and I mean everything) that it says in the Bible is 100% true. We're still good friends though. She knows I don't believe in her God, and I know she's Christian, and we're okay with that. We just talk about other stuff instead. 3nodding  

Kuakuu

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces