Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP] Fridge Adventure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Yoroi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:56 pm
"Oooooh" Shadowlink said as his owner Rai opened the fridge."Hmmm,I wonder if slimes eat pizza?"Rai thought as he looked at his new pet."Well I guess I'll try" Rai said as he pulled a slice out of the box."Here you go little buddy" Rai said as he set the pizza on the table.*Munch crunch gross noise*. eek "Gross" Rai said.

[1 pnt]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Frizbii is randomly in Rai's house. (you may decide if they know each other or not) She walks into the kitchen and sets Ulti onto the table.

Ulti bonds over next to Shadowlink. "aaaww.... ..you ate it all." She looked down, because Ulti had wanted some as well.

[[1]]
[[ToTaL; 6]]  

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

illseeurprettyfaceinhell

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Hella followed Frizbii into Rai's house. He set Dizzy down with the rest of the slimes.
"That was really gross... I don't think I'll be giving Dizzy any pizza," Hella said leaning back on the counter. He was growing bored of this life He wanted adventure and he assumed the slimes would give it to him.

[1]

[6] total

((Edit by Zarq [current RP counter] the threads in this sub forum of the guild are not open to everyone. They are here only for the thread creators to RP their slimes alone. Therefore RP posts made in a thread that is not yours do not gain you any RP points.))  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games