Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Sirius/Harry/Remus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threesome between Harry, Remus, and Sirius?
  Mmm, Yummy.
  Um, Yuck
  Maybe
  Not really
  Other
View Results

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:31 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
I can totally see this happening.

But halfway through, Sirius'd prolly call Harry "James" and then Harry and Remus would stop and get all akward.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Tromper
Raven of Silent Death
lol, I love the fics where they have Harry in a sandwich. I'll probably get flamed for expressing this, but I also think it's yummy when they get it on while Sirius or Remus are transformed. I don't know what it is, it's just incredibly hot.

And good for you, Ritzy!

I have yet to read something where that happens.

I have read one where Fred and George have sex with Sirius while he's in his dog form....while disterbing it is very HOT!

If you read that fanfic on adultfanfiction . net then I think I know the story your taling about. ^_^ I loved it.  

Josette27

Super Cy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:18 am
Sirius Black-Lupin
Remus/Harry/Sirius = Very very nice.

I've read the one where Remus gets stuck as Moony and Harry goes "Wee I need sex!" and turns into a werewolf and then they make sex sandwiches.

I liked that one.

LOL, I've read that one too...can't remember where, I think I got it in an email, but now I want to read it.

I think my favorite is actually one where Harry is masturbating and ends up moaning out Sirius and Remus and the two are standing in the doorway and the make a Harry sandwich!

And then there is a series where Harry and Sirius get it on in the shower, but it turns out to be just Harry in the shower and Draco walked in on him moaning Sirius' name and implies they become a couple. The the sequel is Harry and Remus are getting it on in a bathroom stall and it turns out to be just Harry at home, then Draco walks in and implies they get it on. I know not exactly Sirius/Harry/Remus but...

Good Times, Good Times....
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Raven of Silent Death
lol, I love the fics where they have Harry in a sandwich. I'll probably get flamed for expressing this, but I also think it's yummy when they get it on while Sirius or Remus are transformed. I don't know what it is, it's just incredibly hot.

I haven't had the pleasure of reading a fic with both men transformed, but I have read one where Harry helped a transformed Remus shag Sev... It does have a certain appeal to it...  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 pm
I can't imagine Remus transformed, but I can imagine Sirius.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:59 am
Keiko-cha
found a fic with that paring just yesterday called shattered reflections on ff.net

it was hot heart

Who was the author of this story...? There are several 'shattered reflections' stories on ff.net... crying  

Shikonkun

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces