Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choclat

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:05 pm
Hey. Well I'm sure I am not the only person who bought the Paradise Kiss DVD in December. But I was wondering, was anyone dissappointed about the voice actor/actress?

I personally thought there could have been a better Miwako. I just didn't feel my 12 year old wannabee adult! XD. I thought the Yukari and George were perfect! The translations were great. I knew there were hard feelings making the dub.

So did you like the Dub?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:21 pm
I liked the dub! Personally I liked the voices a lot more in the dub than in the Japanese version- which is actually quite rare for me. I really really liked Miwako's voice. It was fit perfectly with the voice I heard in my head for her as I read the manga.  

Peachie_Keen

Yoru2121

6,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:13 pm
at first i did not like them but by the 2nd ep i thought they were prefect. they get the charaters personality well because well i like caroline's voice actress because she is in my fav anime shingu. and when i was reading it i kind of imaged her a her voice  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:19 pm
I love the dub. Especially the voice acting!  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x_xmirror-illusions

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:19 pm
the dub was pretty good compared to the other animes that were dubbed. usually when japanese anime r dubbed..it turns out horribly but i really enjoyed paradise kiss voice actors. It was perfect. miwako was cute!
heart heart domokun xp wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 am
I haven't seen any of the episodes in English but I saw the trailer that showed George and Carrie's first kiss scene...I hate George's voice. I shouldn't judge so prematurely but...That jock sounding idiot is not George! >_<

...That scene at least was horribly done...The acting was crap too.
The anger turns sly! Don't you understand >< And the wording was off too...

-There's a reason Yarru normally avoids English dubs-  

Yarru

Other Ai Yazawa Works

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces