Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm
XWraith_LordX
the_underworks
Always clean faced... always been called goth (including some of my friends) by the chavs. I personally think goth is not about appearance... but more so a sort of code of conduct.

So yeah... weather yuo look like puff daddy or morticia from the adams family, personally to me it does not make you more or less goth.
Are you a Puff Daddy fan?

The name "Puff Diddy" always reminded me of Puff the Magic Dragon.... confused

xd

Sorry to deceive you , I'm not much of a puff diddy fan... the only thing i like in the genre are select songs from tupac.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 am
the_underworks
XWraith_LordX
the_underworks
Always clean faced... always been called goth (including some of my friends) by the chavs. I personally think goth is not about appearance... but more so a sort of code of conduct.

So yeah... weather yuo look like puff daddy or morticia from the adams family, personally to me it does not make you more or less goth.
Are you a Puff Daddy fan?

The name "Puff Diddy" always reminded me of Puff the Magic Dragon.... confused

xd

Sorry to deceive you , I'm not much of a puff diddy fan... the only thing i like in the genre are select songs from tupac.
I wasn't decieved, just joking around. smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm
Many goths I know go clean faced most of the time. I would if it wasn't for the dark circles around my eyes and scars on my cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 am
I personally don't like make up... I only like it when its very minima  

Sautana

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 am
The only makeup I wear is eyeliner. I don't bother with concealer, foundation, etc, just eyeliner. But I like to have fun with it:

Examples.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 am
masked_egg
(1) you think that is possible; (2) you do it; (3) want to shoot me for my ignorance.

1. Of course it is. cool If you look at a lot of the early "goth" artists, not all of them wore elaborate make-up or hair styles.

2. Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: I myself really don't like wearing make-up; it's just not something I've ever been that comfortable with. But that doesn't lessen my love for the scene or the music, or my wardrobe. ^_^

3. Of course not! mrgreen  

Midnite Blue Moon 888

Fluffy Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:43 pm
The only time I wear any makeup is when I'm cosplaying. They say I looks fairly nice without makeup, compared to the other kids in my school. They put on SO MUCH DAMN MAKEUP it makes them look slutty.

And, no, not the goths, the cheap-looking girls stare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm
(totally disregarding her post from two years ago)

I sell makeup for a living, so putting a lot on has become a habbit. I wear a light foundation, but really focus on my eyes.

I have also become very fond of purple lipstick!  

MEOWITSTERRA

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 am

I won't answer the question about whether or not wearing makeup makes you a goth. It's been answered enough in here.

I do wear makeup, but I would not consider it the 'goth' variety.

I do up my eyes every day and only wear lipstick [cherry red or deep blood] when I feel like it - otherwise it's just Burt's Bees for me.

But for my eyes I highlight a bit with white shadow; shadow the outer canthi with a brownish shadow; dramatic cat eye line the lid; skim the lashes with mascara; curl; and apply one of two faux lashes - sparse for professional/work days and full on for any day not previously mentioned.

I don't need makeup. I look perfectly fine without it. I just like the look I achieve with it. And faux lashes are just so damn fun.

I never wear foundation - clogged pores? No thanks.

There seems to be a bit of a misconception with makeup in here though.
If you take time to practise it does not take that much time.

Also, the makeup that runs is the cheap stuff. If you buy the good stuff it stays on until you take it off at night. The liner I have is a cream liner from Sephora. I go swimming with it on and it stays on like I just applied it. So if you want it to last - shell out the extra dough for the good stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:52 am
I wear make up maybe twice or three times a month. So generally, I'm a 'clean faced Goth'.

When I do do make up, it's gothy though.  

Foxglow

Requiem Dare

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 pm
I don't wear makeup very often because I'm lazy. ^^; When I do it's usually as dark as will look good on me. Too much black makes me look demented (in a bad way) but I am fond of blue and green and purple. I use a lot of colored eyeliner. I even wear white with black every once and a while, with some gray thrown in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 pm
im clean faced.  

different110

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out