Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
Yami no Matsuei vol 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku The New Moon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:08 pm
Someone help me find out about this release date. I can't stand waiting and not knowing when volume 12 of Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness) is comeing out!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:58 am
If I'm not wrong, is this the latest manga volume you're speaking of? Because I do believe the mangaka Yoko Matsushita has indefinitely (or definitely) stopped drawing it?  

Sofina-chan

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm
sad That's what I thought. I've heard things from other people when I've asked that that's where the series stops. And I remember going to book stores for at least half a year or longer and it's never gone past 11 cry  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:45 am
Volume 11 is the last valume of Yami no Matsuei. The mangaka has put the series on hiatus. Though I haven't heard anything about if it's a temporary hiatus or a permanent hiatus.  

FallenSin

kataphora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 pm
The hiatus is supposed to be temporary and the mangaka has slowly started releasing some chapters (I believe in HanaYume), that are focused on Oriya and Muraki's fiancee, Ukyou. I don't remember when the last one came out though. >.> I think it was a while ago..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 pm
on a related note, you can read translations of some of the chapters that were published in Hana to Yume but not collected into a tankoubon (even though there's enough for 2 full books) here:

http://www.theria.net/ynm-trans.html  

kataphora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Madame-Yaoi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:03 pm
I've heard that it probably will never come out. The mangaka got in an argument with the publiser and refuses to release more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:57 am
i so wanna know that to cause i serioulsy wanna know whats going to happen  

protecterofelements

[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas