Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Competition Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 am
Now we all like competitions, here we will hold official competitions, such as lyrics, art, singing and a general talent show. (all the best bits of which will be available on a special edition DVD if demand warrants it.) So here are the rules of competitions.

Follow the gaia ToS

Have fun.

If you offer a prize and it doesn't get paid to the winner at the lateset, a week after the results are declared, we will ban you until the user recieves the prize. (so user and competition holder take screen shots of the transaction, if you don't know how, press 'print screen' then go into ms paint and press 'ctrl+v' then save it and upload it to imageshack or photobucket)

No one is to be excluded from the competitions, unless its something like a cutest girl, then in which case, you have to hold a most handsome male competition in tandem.

You can have your own competition rules, but if the conflict with these rules, then follow these rules.

The official competitions are open to everyone, but you have to be an active member with over 75 posts to take part, I'm sorry to exclude new members, its just to make sure no one joins just to take part in the competitions and that those who enter are part of the community.

The mods are allowed to enter all official competitons, but if you don't want us to enter yours because you fear it will tip the balance of peoples votes towards us, then please say so, we won't get offended and we won't be angry with you.

Make sure, no posts are flamming another users entry, if they are, I will personally issue a ban, if you want to criticise do it in the arts sub-forum, these are meant to be fun and friendly things.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:11 pm

Hm. Notice how there are no competitions?

Reiylinn

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:20 pm
Reiylinn

Hm. Notice how there are no competitions?

Hm. Notice how long ago this topic was created? Maybe back then they did.
And if you want to complain about the lack of competitions, make one and quit it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Ha-ha! I'll let y'all know now: Reiylinn is my mule.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:57 pm
I got PWND. Haha  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:11 pm

Now THAT was fun.
=P

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Caity9117