Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Spam Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:46 am
What constitutes spam?

Why pork and ham in a tin of course, vikings chanting #SPAAAAAMMMMM WOOOONNNNDDDDERRRRFUL SPAAAAMMMM LOVEEELLLLYYYY SPAAAAAMMM!#, though in this context, posts that have nothing to do with anything at all... what qualifies? rants, bump threads, quests, random chat threads, roleplaying and about half the contents of the fashion sub forum (which I'm yet to shape into that). So here are the rules.

Have Fun, if you don't, we'll shoot you in the knee caps and laugh at you.

Flame and the mods will descend on you like angels from on high with fiery swords forged out of our pure wrath and malice to strike you down.

Again, no excessive swearing, because one of our members parents are kind folks who put a filter on the internet, so she can't view offensive materials. Also its just not cricket.

You CAN repeat threads, as is the sense of spam. But if you do, you won't get many posts. Because we're all non-conformists (except me, I conform.... psh, you should all get a hair cut, smelly, hippy, freaks) and will only post in the original.

Respect the mods, or start we doing the internet equivalent of ro-sham-bo to you, I.e. Ban you, laugh at you, make topics about how pathetic you are, put your name on the 'list', change all your posts to read 'I'm an idiot/cocksucker/a*****e.' and mstly turn you into a big fat joke.

Respect other members, or else Isel and Myself will personally come and kill you painfully, then whilst your coffin is being lowered, we'll perform a tap dance on top of it to 'Hello my Baby'.

You can post lyrics to your favourite songs, but I reserve the right to pick them apart, destroy your mental image of the band and comment on just how bad your music taste is. You should consider this a great honour.

Now everyone who's read these and posts in here, post here first, so I can see who actually reads these things. Those are the rules, don't like 'em.... TOUGH! no one forces you to post. The only ones exempt from the rules to any degree are the mods, and even then, we are only given enough release to ensure someone is made an example of.

By the way anyone insulted by the rules is a moron, the basics are there I just thought I'd make them funny to read, if you're offended by that, then why are you even on the internet numb nut.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:53 am
Hello My Baby by Frog J. Michigan

Hello, my baby!
Hello, my honey!
Hello, my ragtime gal!

Send me a kiss by wire.
Baby, my heart's on fire!

If you refuse me,
Honey, you loose me.
Then you'll be left alone.

Oh baby, telephone
And tell me I'm
Your own!

Rellik San
Captain

Budou Bushi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:17 am
LALALALA Its so boring and lonely here  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:41 pm
OMfG. im' s0oooo0oOoOoOoOoOo OfFeNdED hOw CaN jOo mAkE A thrEAD LKE THIS?!!!!111?! rUlz R f0r tEh c0nfoRmSts! AuH u r 1!!!!1111 sPaM sUCks aRGH!!!!

*gets shot in the kneecaps*

Placeo

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:41 pm
LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:41 pm
How can anyone complain that it's boring here? Read the mods' posts, and you might start to understand the fundamental irony of this guild and the people it's run by. Most of the actual content of the guild is pretty boring, except the odd topic where people like Rellik San, Isel, and Xyloid violently discuss things of no relevance to anything important... ^_^  

e x m o t i o n a l

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:30 pm
Can I pretend I have turrets in my posts?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:46 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Can I pretend I have turrets in my posts?

You can pretend theres an entire tank battalion in your posts if you want.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:20 pm
xd
I love that song!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:06 pm
rah rah rah im a dirty little c***k
JAYKAY
*slap* mmks yum yum for rules

never ask