Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
Not sure about a path

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:49 am
Ok.. so I dunno if this is bad or good or what, but I am ot really sure about what path to take. I am just really new at all of this (only about 6 or 7 months) and for the moment I am just reading and researching all that I can before I decide. Soooo.. if neone has any pointers on how to choose a path it would be most appreciated!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:00 am
My advice is to keep reading, take some classes, and learn as much as you can about as many paths as you can. One may pop out at you, resonate with you, and you'll be moved to take it. Or perhaps you may find some truths in many paths and forge your own. I did the later, and continue to learn and think on these things. Try not to become too frustrated, we all do at times, but it will pass. I think the most important thing is to never stop learning. We are always students, unless someone has achieved omniscience recently, so always take the opportunity to learn. And don't take things to seriously. razz  

Koravin

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 pm
Give some serious thoughts to your ethics. Morality in the scene is often glossed over at the expense of the student in favor of personal entitlement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:56 am
Just keep on going at the books and whatever you can. I'll be honest I started almost 6 years ago and I'm still looking for a path. Not that I haven't found somethings along the way that struck the right chords deep in my soul. Don't give up on it, and never rush it.  

Aosagi

PathWays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff