Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
It's so stupid! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:25 am
Xyloid
Isel
Xyloid
If you hate your parents so much, you should kill them.

Or become an hero. Save yourself from the torments of teenage angst.

Don't bring your /b/tard s**t into this guild. It's already full of enough stupidity.

Everyone knows that /b/tards are very smart people pretending to be stupid and Gaiafags are really stupid people pretending to be smart.

Also: Stop being a Gaiafag and calling me out on saying things that I've always said in this guild. You probably JUST figured out what /b/ even was, and now you are like 'LOL, I NOWUT /B/ IS. I'LL CALL HER OUT.'

And Xloid for the win.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:57 pm
Xyloid
Isel
Xyloid

Don't bring your /b/tard s**t into this guild. It's already full of enough stupidity.

Everyone knows that /b/tards are very smart people pretending to be stupid and Gaiafags are really stupid people pretending to be smart.

Also: Stop being a Gaiafag and calling me out on saying things that I've always said in this guild. You probably JUST figured out what /b/ even was, and now you are like 'LOL, I NOWUT /B/ IS. I'LL CALL HER OUT.'

Oh my god, I'd bet you don't even know the reason /b/ exists.

I've been there since its creation, I've got the biggest /b/ folder on the entire US East Coast.

The difference between you and me would be that I know there's smart /b/tards and /b/tards that barely qualify as humans.

I also bet you haven't been to ONE Habbo Raid.

-Isel-

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:58 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
Isel
Xyloid

And Xloid for the win.

Usually, you learn how to spell someone's username before you attach yourself to their underbelly for protection.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
Isel
Xyloid

And Xloid for the win.

Usually, you learn how to spell someone's username before you attach yourself to their underbelly for protection.

Well exscuse me for a spelling error.
And I can think somethings funny before you asume I need protection.
Cause I honestly don't.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games