Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
So I'm...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ska_Freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:02 pm
So I'm off and on this site as I please, don't come here daily usually but yeah, I visit the 18 and up thread and no one ever seems to know me.

I've been forgotten, and I think that's a shame.
They are missing out on my darling and sparkling personality.

Does anyone else here have the same problem?

I didn't bother to look if this has been done before, if it has just delete this thread, I don't mind my sexy lions.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:05 pm
Ska_Freak
So I'm off and on this site as I please, don't come here daily usually but yeah, I visit the 18 and up thread and no one ever seems to know me.

I didn't bother to look if this has been done before, if it has just delete this thread, I don't mind my sexy lions.
I remember you. You were the one that wrecked my gocart.

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

Prince Platypus

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:10 am
I remember you. We just never acknowledged each other's existence. ...Until now. cool *Dramatic music*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:17 pm
Ska_Freak

i know you and i wish you would come back .. sweatdrop so many crappy people came in to try to fill your shoes and i wish they would all disappear (don't get me wrong there are a few good ones ninja )  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ska_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:36 pm
-Psychotically Unstable-
Ska_Freak

Yes I did, and you had a different name then. Hmm I can't remember what it was, oh well.

Prince Platypus: I too remember seeing you around. Never have we spoken 'til now. This is a great day for Gaia.

Melena Rai: I noticed, all they do is talk about cookies and tickling. Every now and then it's alright but I get sick of seeing it every time I go to that thread.
I mean you can be silly and not have to resort to acting like a toddler. But hey that's just my opinion...and everyone should follow it because it's great. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:03 pm
Ska_Freak
-Psychotically Unstable-
Ska_Freak

Yes I did, and you had a different name then. Hmm I can't remember what it was, oh well.

Prince Platypus: I too remember seeing you around. Never have we spoken 'til now. This is a great day for Gaia.

Melena Rai: I noticed, all they do is talk about cookies and tickling. Every now and then it's alright but I get sick of seeing it every time I go to that thread.
I mean you can be silly and not have to resort to acting like a toddler. But hey that's just my opinion...and everyone should follow it because it's great. smile
Mimi7185 was it. I changed my name about five months ago. I think.

Aria Chase

Friendly Kitten

Takalis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:51 pm

I know you, never got to know you well, but I know you.

You're not the only one who has this problem, I've noticed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:54 pm
Ska_Freak
-Psychotically Unstable-
Ska_Freak

i will admit i have moments where i want to forget who i am and act like a child lol but i try to keep it civil 3nodding  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:46 pm
I miss the regulars on the thread, I get so bored there now xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:35 pm
Sephoenix
I miss the regulars on the thread, I get so bored there now xp
me too...  

dubtron

Azure Alex

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:21 am
People don't recognize the regs because of the new asshats who don't show respect! stressed Seriously dude, come back, don't let the asshats have their way! gonk  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games