Mermaid Melody~a new era

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:43 am
Hello and Welcome to mermaid melody a new era. here is the story

When all the other mermaid princesses finally defeated Mikeru And Gackto or Gaito they finally got to settle in their kingdoms. 3 years later....a new evil has begun rising and now it is up to new and old mermaids to come together once again to defeat this new evil.

Lucia surprised pen
Hanon surprised pen
Rina surprised pen
Coco surprised pen
Karen surprised pen
Nuil surprised pen
Seira surprised pen
Sara(imaginary) surprised pen
Kaitou surprised pen
Nagisa surprised pen
Masihirou surprised pen
Taki_san surprised pen
Hippo surprised pen
Nikora surprised pen
new player link

Mermaid

Name:
Song(s)-if you want one-:
Sea:
Mermaid:
Human:
PitchiPitchi:
Crush(optional):
Bio:
Past:

Evil
Name:
Gender( F, or M ):
Attack:
Crush(optional):
Bio:
Past:

Human

Name:
Bio:
Past:

Here are the Evil characters

Ryou-leader- surprised pen
Sakura surprised pen-sister of sakuya
Sakuya surprised pen-sister of sakura
Ami surprised pen
Ginji surprised pen

Ryou and Ginji are guys so if you want to be one post! If you happen to be one of the bad guys please get your own picture of what they look like.

Rules
1.no spamming
2. no cybering or anything past i love you kiss. or Daisuke(I love you in japanese
3. if you are to speak japanese please in -- or () or something like that say what it means!
4. cursing is not allowed! people don't want to see 15 curses in a post so keep cursing to a minimum.
5.Have fun. I put rules here to keep ORDER!!!! not for you to not have fun!

oh and feel free to post in your character and no pms!

YOU MUST READ THIS NOW OR LATER!!
this game is about mysteries!!i can tell you two right now
1.About Rin's past
2.Who Daisuke really is

yes i do know the answers and your probably thinking not fair!! it is..also if you think you know what the answer is...- bet you don't-post it in the rp like this

****Rin's past was {3}[22]-17-p5p****

something like that

also i have secret codes
they go through the alphebet by what order there in like

a:1 b:2 c:3 d:4
but i'm doing that when i have aloooot more time!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:37 am
My Rp

Name: Suzahara, Rin ( Last, First )
Song(s)-if you want one-: Blanc et Noir, Koi_No_Maho, YOU, 24 Jikan Aishiteru, Love Destiny,and Euforia/RP note: Rin only sings Euforia in her room when she is alone and usually when she is lonely or sad or has had a fight with a dear friend. later she will sing it as a pitchipitchi song for some sad reason.
Pearl Color: Black
Sea: Seventh Sea
Mermaid: black hair and black fin User Image
Human:longer hair User Image
PitchiPitchi: User Image
Crush(optional): Daisuke( Di-Su_kay )
Bio: Rin is a little like Rina when you first meet her. But then once you get to know her she's one of the nicest poeple you might ever meet. She cares alot for her two sisters.
Past: Rin's past is unkown to everyone in the world exept her, her kingdom, and her two little sisters. All we know is that something happened that changed her life forever. and that mystery is one of the mysteries in the game. Also she has a strange pink parking on her arm that may have to do with her past!
sisters:

She has two little sisters that people may roleplay

Ai_chan-Suzahara, Ai-
Pearl Color:-up to you-
Sea: -up to you-
Mermaid:
Human:
PitchiPitchi:
Song(s): -up to you-
Bio:Ai is very hyper. She loves spending time with her beloved Rin_Oneechan as she calls her. She is the second youngest of the three sisters.She loves to sing and dance and has a job as an Idol singer who is very popular.
Past:5 years ago when Gackto has settled her kindgom was attacked. It is now Sea Ruins. Ai was taken into Rin's castle in the Seventh Sea.

Aria_chan-Suzahara, Aria-
Pearl Color:-up to you-
Sea:-up to you-
Mermaid:
Human:
PitchiPitchi:
Song(s):-up to you-
Bio:Aria is much like her sister Ai.She loves to play, Hang out with Rin_Sama as she calls her, sing and dance, and she also has a job as an Idol singer.
Past:Aria's Kindgom was never attacked unlike Ai's. She has been resting for 6 years for her illness she is finally up and at it!  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:09 am
I guess I'll start this thing off!

Rin was walking down an allyway when she saw something shine. Then the shining object move away!

"What the? What was that thing? she walked to the market and intered it.

She bought theese things

Incence
Incence burner
10 boxes of pockey
and beaded cups

apperently she promised she'd have a party with Aria and Ai.*she's too nice on them*^I hope they'll be happy!^she thought.
She walked to the Food Market Called MikiJiro.

She bought some things and walked out of the store.
"Now all i need is Purple tablecloth, two presents, and music."She said to herself. She walked in a store bought a purple tablecloth and two presents then walked out. Then she went to a music store and bought music. She walked home and and she saw Aria.Ai_chan! Rin_sama is home!HONTO?-really?-Ai_chan!Rin_Oneechan!Ai was upstairs. she rushed down and hugged Rin.I have the presents!they opened the presents. Aria got a new Parasall*don't correct me if a spell that wrong* and a new microphone. Ai got a set of Idol gloves and a Cd player. And Rin only got one thing.We put ours together!She opened it up and just stared at it. It was a new Real Black Electric Guitar. Thank you so much!she hugged both of them and they had the party that night Rin might have had the best dream she has had in a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:09 am
The next day Rin had a fight with Misaki her little sisters tried to cheer her up but it didn't work. when she got home she went to her room locked the door sat on her bed a sang this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH1J-lOOVRE

madokarasutto asahiganobite
madoromu matsukeni koboretekuyo

soyofukukaze heyahetomaneite
koborebini kiminonegao
yasashikute

itsumonoari fureta asadakedo
asayakani irotsuiteruyo
sorewakimito meguri aetakiseki
hitorijanai
kimi to isshoni irukara

Euforia  

Sora-Rosetta

Sora-Rosetta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:43 am
the next day misaki said sorry and they became friends again. but she seemed worried. today was another concert and she was deciding what friends to take finally she came up with Selphie.((I'm also going to be Selphie))that nights concert was awesome the crowd burst with applause!

Rin_Oneechan you were awesome!and you used the guitar we gave you!come on!let's go home nowSelphie came home with them.Make yourself at home Selphie.I will thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Guys meet Daisuke my crush in the game he is open for roleplay

User Image

Name: Nanase, Daisuke(Last, First)
Crush:somewhat likes Rin
Bio biggrin aisuke is somewhat like Kaitou..he's got a crush..a nice house..alot of girls dig him..he teases his crush...and.....A MERMAID??yup that right! Just like Kaitou he has him a mermaid girlfriend that he is Madly in love with. that fact that the mermaid looks like Rin in mermaid form..wait it is.
ok back to the point.he's also a surfer and has surfer friends.he plans to beat Kaitou in the next tornement.
Past:Like Kaitou, Daiskue has a weird light on his forehead. Exept..he has nothing to do with this!....or does he?  

Sora-Rosetta

~Pichi Roleplay~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff