Do you like my journal?
  Yes!
  No.
  It's ok.....
View Results

Love scene

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:20 pm
Intro

Hello everyone. My name is Ava. Here, I will be writing about my life and how it all started. My owner, Angella (or Love Scene) will have a part in the story. Note that not all these journals are very exciting! Hope you have a good time reading! Also, I would love if you voted in the poll!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:33 am
The Journals

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
It's my first day since I've been made! My owner seems to be busy, but I've learned to wonder off by myself. I haven't found a true friend, but today was pretty exciting. My owner has been working, getting me some money(or points)so I can go and buy stuff soon! I think I'm going to turn into a faerie slime^^ Either that or ask Angella to give me a faerie slime for a friend. I'm not sure which one yet, but I'll decide soon. Either way, it's almost breakfast, so I better go. Bye!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
It's my second day here and it's absoulutely fabulous. I'm seeming to have a good time here! The food's great and my owner is in a great mood! She's gotten more points and I can't wait! I really hope that everyday will be as great as this! I thought about over night and decided that I want to BECOME a faerie slime. I'll make friends, but they'll all be jealous of me being a faerie slime. Got to go, bye!

15 sentences=3 points

Love scene

Love scene

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:38 pm
Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello and good morning everyone! I'm tired from the night I had yesterday. After dinner, Angella cooked me up some warm sugar milk, and told me the story of how I was born. This is how it went:

Angella sat down on a small cushion chair, and made herself comfortable. She reached over, dimmed the light, and I watched her intently, as she started to tell her story. She smiled at me, then said "I remember the day exactly. It all started on March 7, 2007. I was currently searching for a guild, still a little new at everything, and saw The Sliky Slime Laboratory. I fell in love with the small little slimes that jumped around all day, and slept soundly at night. So, I applied to join the guild. On March 10, 2007 they accepted me, and I started to read all the rules, tips, guildelines, and some of the fantastic roleplays. Once that was all done, I applied for a Sliky Slime, my very first one. I'm guessing you know who that is." She smiled at me once more, then continued. "Finally, on March 20, 2007, they PM'd me sending me you. I was happy for the rest of the day. And from that day on your birthday will be March 20. You will have brothers and sisters of many different guilds, and they will become family and best friends. You will also make friends in your guild, and you will be very happy for the rest of your life." My eyelids got heavy, and I felt drowsy, Angella took my cup, and carried me up to my room. After that, everything was a blur.

It was a wonderful story, and made me fall asleep, and dream wonderful thoughts. Today, I'm going to find a friend, many friends. They will keep me happy and Angella will be very proud of me. Well, I guess I better go searching!

25 sentences= 5 points

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff