Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jean_Luc_Picard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 am
faith of the heart (enterprise opening) as sung by archer

pop goes the weasel as whissled by data

the picard song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP4LIj9QHM) by himself  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:27 am
star trek the musical on ice....i can so see the whole crew skating and singing around the enterprise xp it's kind of scary(came up with that idea while i was watching the first movie with my dad)  

Lt Rowyn

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:37 am
Ok...consider this. The original series crew begin a production of Hairspray(Edna played by Spock), when the Next Generation crew kicks them offstage and begins Phantom of the Opera(Phantom played by Picard, Deanna as Christine, and Riker as Raoul), when Bashir knocks them all unconscious and he and hics crew begin Chicago. Then Janeway comes in with a phaser and desintagrates them all and her crew begins Rent. Archer and T'Pol come in , Archer crying out"You forgot us! We were here first! Wah!" Janeway pats the crying Captain on the head and makes her own crew leave the stage. But the Enterprise crew is doing hairspray too! Kirk blows them up with a photon torpedo. "What about the Prime Directive?" asks Picard. "I have more of those things you know." says Kirk. "Right. I'll be WAY over there. Bye!"

What do you think? Would you go see a play written by a fifteen-year old?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm
I'd go to see a play as long as I get to see the Crew sing and possibly all the captains doing the cancan and Riker break dancing.....*imagines Riker break dancing* rofl rofl rofl

and Picard respondeds by "No break danceing on the Bridge number 1"

"Ai sir"  

goddess_oraorchid

satien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:12 pm
OMG my friend and I were just talking about this the other day!
well in anycase it would be the coolest thing ever!!!!!!
I would pay big munny (lol KH) to see it. And with Scott Bakula's singing voice it would be 10 times better! it makes me clap my hands with joy...now for the story.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff