Anime characters with tuberculosis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pillowsk3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:54 pm
LOL yeah!! you noticed it too??
The coughing anime characters who always seem to be near death and yet turn out to be excellent genius fighters.. sweatdrop very strange.

Actually, that's nothing compared to those chain smokers (who have been smoking for like 20 years) that manage to maintain their superhuman fighting capabilities and young physique stare Ex: Asuma from Naruto, or Gojyo and Sanzo from Saiyuki..I mean seriously you'd almost think smoking gave them special powers instead of lung cancer. =_=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:25 pm
I know it's been said, but I do believe Kimimaro has TB as well. He suffers similar symptoms as the other characters. He coughs up blood.  

Saiyajin of the Twilight

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

kohana28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:22 pm
Hm, well TB is a pretty common sicknes for an anime character that the author wants to die of course. i'm not really sure, but for me it's pretty cliche' and sometimes, this certain sickness are always inflicted on the gys on the good side, like i've never been able to see someone bad having TB then dying..although for them, it may be reason why they go bad or something... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:39 pm
kohana28
Hm, well TB is a pretty common sicknes for an anime character that the author wants to die of course. i'm not really sure, but for me it's pretty cliche' and sometimes, this certain sickness are always inflicted on the gys on the good side, like i've never been able to see someone bad having TB then dying..although for them, it may be reason why they go bad or something... whee
Kimimaru's sick & technically a bad guy, since he works for Orochimaru & tried to stop the good guys 3nodding  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:55 am
Also... uuh ever notice it's usly a male character who has it? (with the exception of Hyatt) confused I just find it kind of odd... sweatdrop since female characters are supposed to be the weaker ones... Don't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Iyamashi
because of the stupid rule, claiming polls are messy. =| don't ask me, i'm on your side.

hey, you posted something else about wheezing blood. xD
Am now actually... just alittle though (spits up some phlem with traces of blood now & then) *cough*cough*hack*cough*gag* talk2hand (is going to see a doctor about that tomorrow)  

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:37 pm
kana-x3
LOL yeah!! you noticed it too??
The coughing anime characters who always seem to be near death and yet turn out to be excellent genius fighters.. sweatdrop very strange.

Actually, that's nothing compared to those chain smokers (who have been smoking for like 20 years) that manage to maintain their superhuman fighting capabilities and young physique stare Ex: Asuma from Naruto, or Gojyo and Sanzo from Saiyuki..I mean seriously you'd almost think smoking gave them special powers instead of lung cancer. =_=
I dunno, I think it might have effected Eri Yuki from Gravitation I remember an episode in the anime where he coughed up blood. (he blamed it on stress)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 pm
MistressOfTheShadows
Iyamashi
because of the stupid rule, claiming polls are messy. =| don't ask me, i'm on your side.

Am now actually... just alittle though (spits up some phlem with traces of blood now & then) *cough*cough*hack*cough*gag* talk2hand (is going to see a doctor about that tomorrow)
=| you have that problem? cuz that would explain your interest in this. =o  

Syrotek
Crew

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:33 pm
Iyamashi
MistressOfTheShadows
Iyamashi

=| you have that problem? cuz that would explain your interest in this. =o
I'm taking an antiboitic for it now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:19 am
wow you erealy have done some research there eek  

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

+_Benibara_+

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:11 pm
Ever seen,just out of curiosity..an anime where anyone has scoliosis???  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:57 am
what's scoliosis...??? haha... the only anime character i know who has TB is ukitake juushiro... i'm not sure if kimimaro has it though... they didn't really say anything about that... but then again... he's long dead... so it's not as if it makes much of a difference... xp  

dinieb

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 pm
darkdark7
Sorinchako
Kimimaro from Naruto might have it to, but it could be lung cancer. They never really say.

nah, i think kimimaru has it cuz he uses his own bones as weapons and shoots them from his body all the time...not healthy, i tell u

its his bloodline limit thingy. perfectly natural to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:36 pm
didn't that bone guy from naruto, kimimaro, die from TB?(Taco Bell)  

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items