Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L][Loveless] Hopeless

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:46 pm
*The following is a fictional story based off subjects in the manga/anime Loveless. Characters are owned by me, no stealing my work! Enjoy ^_^*

Hopeless - Chapter 1

Hope.

People live for it. People die for it. Much like other emotions, hope gives people a reason to exist. What happens though, when you are hopeless? There have been different pairs and different names. Two people are chosen, they cannot change this. They are given a name and they share a connection. This is the story of the name Hopeless.

America - New York

"Hey, wait up!"
Jay was trying to catch up with his friends quickly.

"Why didn't you guys wait up?"
Jay asked as he brushed the hair out of his eyes. Jay was about 5'7, 150lbs. He was slender and good looking, but he wouldn't admit it. His hair was black with blonde highlights and it was past his shoulder blades. His bangs were quite long as well.

"You wouldn't hurry up and finish so we just decided you could meet us at the cafe." Jay's friend Alex told him. It was their normal wednesday schedule. They would go to school and then to the cafe for some coffee and to do some homework.

Jay fixed his glasses but stopped in front of the cafe. For some reason, his ears began to hurt. He could feel something was happening. He shrugged it off and walked into the cafe. It was called "The Septial Moon."

They spent the last two hours there and then left. Jay went home and rested on his futton. He liked having a futton instead of bed in his room. All around there were posters of different bands. Mostly alternative like Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, and others. He wanted to paint his walls black but his mother wouldn't let him. She was quite strict with him. Jay was still in search of a job. Since he had become 16 over the summer he was looking for a job but so far no luck. He got up and took out his stuff in his pockets. There were some pens and pencils, a few papers from school, some change, his ipod and a cell phone. The background on his cell phone was a cute arctic fox. He had a love for arctic foxes for the longest time. He took out his ear piercing as well and checked his email real quick. Nothing, just like always. He decided he'd get a nap in before dinner. He rest his head on his pillow which was on his black futton. Sleep slowly took over and soon he was off in a dream.

Darkness. That's all there seemed to be. Then there was light. Small but significant. A sillohute more precisely. A figure. For some reason it didn't have its cat-like ears anymore. It was calling out, for something Jay couldn't tell what. Just as it was getting closer he woke up sweating. This wasn't the first time he had this dream. Nor would it be the last.

"Jay! Wake up, dinners ready!"

Jay rubbed his eyes and scratched behind his cat-like ears. His tail swished softly and he changed into a different pair of clothes as the ones he slept in were wet with sweat. His back hurt a bit but he ignored it as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

"So how was your day hun?"

"Good, boring again. Got invited into honors English but I hear the teacher is a pain so I probably won't take it."

"Are you sure? If that's what you want then I guess I'm fine with it. Just as long as you get a B at the least."

Jay ate his dinner real quick. It was pasta with meat sauce. A regular on wednesdays. As soon as he was done he went upstairs to take a shower. When he got out he wiped the steam off the mirror and he dried himself off. He decided to check his back real quick and he saw the letter H on his back. It was in an elegent text in dark blue. Jay couldn't decide what it meant. He liked it and decided not to show anybody else. His mother was strict on tattos as well. Jay threw on a soft black t-shirt and some pajama pants as he checked his email once again. Nothing once again. He checked his usual websites and forums, talked a bit on AIM and MSN and called it a night. He put on the tv and fell asleep watching some comedy movie. This night would be the last normal one he would have for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:22 pm
Ooh...Nice. I wonder what's going to happen!
Keep, writing! And keep your imagination high!
3nodding

Rock Paper Tofu

SamiKIves

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:55 pm
*holds out hands* more please 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Writers Strike is over!............

lol JK. My writer's block is over, but I lost all the work I made for this story so I'm starting CH 2 over again. Ch 1 will remain as is. Hope you guys like it and leave love and/or suggestions and critiscm.  

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:41 am
I know its been quite some time but afer 14 months here is ch2!

Hopeless Ch 2
"...Him..."

Jay woke up after 15 minutes of tossing and turning. Each night for the past couple of weeks had been weird. Each time he could the see the outline, except it had no ears. He felt like he was being drawn to this outline and that he could feel it trying to contact him. He rolled over and hit his alarm off. It was Saturday. Today he started training for his new job. He was going to be a "barista" which is a fancy word for someone who makes drinks at a cafè.

He got dressed in his black polo and a pair of slacks. As he left his house he gave his mother a quick peck and headed out. It was a bit chilly out but that was because fall was turning into winter. Luckily, Jay had his parka on. His back again began to burn and little pricks of pain would start up. It happened atleast once a day for the past few weeks. Jay had noticed that the letters on his back got darker and more kept appearing. Right now he had the letters H O P on his back.

His mother still didn't know about it. As he approached the cafè, which was only a few blocks from his house, his thoughts wandered onto something his mother wanted to talk to him about. He hoped he wasn't in trouble for anything. As he walked in he saw a figure stacking books. The cafè was part of a small bookstore. Not a lot of employees. Jay got the job cause he was friends with the cafè manager. This figure seemed familiar, somehow, some way. The figure came into view as a bit of an older male than Jay.
His nametag said Kyrosu. He had dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes and was slightly slender with a bit of muscle. He stood at a good 5'11 or about 6 feet. Jay couldn't tell. He was of mixed descent. His grandmother was japanese and married an American. His mother also married an American man. He had features of Japanese and various other mixtures in him. He was cute though and gave Jay a quick smile. Jay could feel the pain on his back disappear slowly. He went to work and felt a bit better.
On his way home Kyrosu, or Ky as he was known, offered to walk with Jay. Jay smiled and looked to him.

"That would be very nice." he said to Ky as he introduced himself.

When they got to Jay's house they said farewell. Jay walked in and put his stuff away and came down for dinner. His mother was sitting at the table. She looked at him and offered him a seat.

"I just want to let you know as you come of age about how I want you to be. You must know if you are ever even just bisexual I will disown you and you will be homeless. I have no second thoughts on this decision but that won't be a problem either. If I ever find out you have a tattoo it will be immediatly removed and I'll let you off with a warning. Once you are 18 and of age you will begin picking up the slack your no good father left behind. I pray you come out better than he ever did. I know you will." With this she gave Jay a kiss on the forehead and went upstairs for sleep.

Jay thought about her words as he made himself a sandwhich. Funny thing, he thought to himself, was that he was gay, had an ever growing tattoo on his back and never knew his father except for the s**t his mother kept spewing almost daily.

Jay went upstairs and put on the tv like normal. He rested in his bed just thinking. As he drifted off to sleep he saw a figure and realized just how he knew the figure. It was...him...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 pm
its good keep working on it  

NaruSasuiscool

xx_Forever_Lost_xx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm
Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm
oh i love it when will the next chappy be posted?  

Lunalover009

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items