Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
waist exercises...for the sides..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HIM_fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:31 pm
well the topic says it all..

what are a few good exercises for the waist and side areas (lover handles)?..the sides are well the only thing i have a major problem with on my body now hat ive lost some weight.. but since it is also a part of the waist, what are a few good exercises to tone and trim?

i do crunches and alot of things that danergousfish has suggested in another exercise thing i have posted but i want to focus alot on this area right now.and for some strange reason ive lost weight, but my chest area seems bigger now..its really weird because i thought that was an area thatd you lost weight first in.. im like almost a D now my..but ive lost weight..so it makes no sense..

any help you be greatly appriceiated, i have art shows comeing up and i really want to look good from them..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Well, in all honesty, I don't know any wasit / side exersizes, sorry. xP
I honestly feel like I need a few of 'em myself, too. xP

But, the whole breast deal, is that really a bad thing? xP
I mean, most girls would be all happy about that.  

Straight to Pluto

HIM_fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:27 pm
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Well, in all honesty, I don't know any wasit / side exersizes, sorry. xP
I honestly feel like I need a few of 'em myself, too. xP

But, the whole breast deal, is that really a bad thing? xP
I mean, most girls would be all happy about that.

well i just want to tone my sides up a little is all..ive lost some weight lol and im downa pants size but still have crazy sides lol..to curvey i think im like an hourglass kind of but i want just a tad of slimmer sides..

well ive alwayz had the biggest chest in my family..lol..and well they are alwayz in the way lol..so i think its a bad thing lol if i could give some of them away i would haha..and well my parents kid around that thats why boys like to hug me..lol..i mean hell ive had my share of boys..assholes but anyway..lol if someone talks about me, well to someone i dont know well, they are like isnt that the girl with th big boobs?
its not great being known for that..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 pm
HIM_fan

what are a few good exercises for the waist and side areas (lover handles)?..the sides are well the only thing i have a major problem with on my body now hat ive lost some weight.. but since it is also a part of the waist, what are a few good exercises to tone and trim?

i do crunches and alot of things that danergousfish has suggested in another exercise thing i have posted but i want to focus alot on this area right now.and for some strange reason ive lost weight, but my chest area seems bigger now..its really weird because i thought that was an area thatd you lost weight first in.. im like almost a D now my..but ive lost weight..so it makes no sense..

any help you be greatly appriceiated, i have art shows comeing up and i really want to look good from them..

A little side pudge is hard to get rid of because the only way it is going away is too lose more fat. It is even harder for women because our body wants us to have slightly rounded hips, thighs, and tummies. That just isn't what current fashion dictates. You can be super healthy and strong and still have curvey sides and woman hips, so don't freak out too much! Curves are sexy just as much as a flat everywhere body. If you have an hourglass figure, embrace it. I'm broad all over, I'm only a B cup but my bones are wide and me and my man-shoulders wider than my hips (I have no hip fat it's all in teh gut) are okay with me, it's just my body type.

So! Do cardio to burn fat (I know you do, BE PATIENT while you work) and continue with your side stretches, twists, and crunches. The crunch that specifically targets the side abdominals, the obliques, are bicycle crunches. I think you do those already?

If you don't do it already adding some pilates to your rotation might be good, change up your routine and work your muscles differently.

Breasts! You do pushups, right? What probably happened is you have built up your pectoral muscles enough to create a better "shelf" for them to sit on, making them more lifted. This is a good thing, so rock on for you and your perky breasts.

If you want boys to stop hugging your breasts learn to use your elbow to stab them in the gut on the way in. I will assume, though, that the boys hugging you are your friends you don't mind and not creepy strange people. a*****e anythings are not worth your time or attention so tell them to gtfo. mad

Hey! If you want to pick up a fighting style that would be a new workout. Akido is a great Japanese self-defense style that uses your opponents body weight against them (kinda like judo).

What a great segue from me being pissed on your behalf. But I am older and that puts a great deal more perspective on boys. xd  

dangerousfish

HIM_fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:01 pm
dangerousfish
HIM_fan

A little side pudge is hard to get rid of because the only way it is going away is too lose more fat. It is even harder for women because our body wants us to have slightly rounded hips, thighs, and tummies. That just isn't what current fashion dictates. You can be super healthy and strong and still have curvey sides and woman hips, so don't freak out too much! Curves are sexy just as much as a flat everywhere body. If you have an hourglass figure, embrace it. I'm broad all over, I'm only a B cup but my bones are wide and me and my man-shoulders wider than my hips (I have no hip fat it's all in teh gut) are okay with me, it's just my body type.

So! Do cardio to burn fat (I know you do, BE PATIENT while you work) and continue with your side stretches, twists, and crunches. The crunch that specifically targets the side abdominals, the obliques, are bicycle crunches. I think you do those already?

If you don't do it already adding some pilates to your rotation might be good, change up your routine and work your muscles differently.

Breasts! You do pushups, right? What probably happened is you have built up your pectoral muscles enough to create a better "shelf" for them to sit on, making them more lifted. This is a good thing, so rock on for you and your perky breasts.

If you want boys to stop hugging your breasts learn to use your elbow to stab them in the gut on the way in. I will assume, though, that the boys hugging you are your friends you don't mind and not creepy strange people. a*****e anythings are not worth your time or attention so tell them to gtfo. mad

Hey! If you want to pick up a fighting style that would be a new workout. Akido is a great Japanese self-defense style that uses your opponents body weight against them (kinda like judo).

What a great segue from me being pissed on your behalf. But I am older and that puts a great deal more perspective on boys. xd

haha thanks..
yeah im doing the crunches, and everything..lol i now women are curves id like to be just a littel less haha..but ill just work out harder on the stuff i guess

haha yeah the boys are friends and some arent some guys are peopel i just met form my friends..lol..boys are just pervs haha i know that.. im 18 now and i have a gerneral idea of how they think now lol..ive dated plenty id guess you could say lol..
that akido sounds fun! thank you !  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games