Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
So~~ The March MCs were released a couple days ago...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for you.
  Option 1
  Option 2
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:57 am
Yus. This month users have the choice between the Mythic Hair and the Spirit Falcon.

Letters were already selling for a lower 13-14k ish at the beginning of the month. And now are going for around 10.8k.
People said that the release of what I like to call the gold sink set (elegant set) contributed to the decrease in price of the MCs. Buut~ the price has been decreasing after the release. Does this mean that this month's MCs aren't good? What do you think about them? Do you have some? Do you want some? Do you sell MCs? Has this affected your income? Do you buy MCs? Has this helped you buy some this month? And~ etc~

<.< >.> Happy St. Patrick's Day~~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:58 am
I must say that I didn't like the items when they were first released. But they've grown on me.
I like a couple poses from each MC, and usually, lately, I only like one or two poses...

I think both MCs are nicely detailed. ...I usually don't like nicely detailed items with many colors though. ^^;;
The angel and treasure poses for the wig are what sold me on it. O: The angels is the right color to go with what I consider the angelic blue to be. XD; And the treasure.. matches some of the gold DIs, so it's rather nice. Oh~ and the moonlight pose is cute. :3
This DI makes me want to get that elemental hair. XD;;

And the falcon~ I haven't bought one of these yet, but I want to... The wings behind the back option is beautiful. And~ I like some of the blue poses. :3

I'm hoping that the price lowers a little more so that I can buy a falcon. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:10 am
I actually like them, but I'm on a quest and can't afford to buy them at the moment... buuutt.... I was stupid enough to do so, and the falcon price decreased..... T.T I really hope it gets back on top, FAST!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:15 am
you know, this is very very odd... after the old MC's (b4 my joining), I don't ever remember since I've joined gaia, that the latest MC's MP values going over 30k.... everything is settling from 6-11k... maybe 12k!!!
*sigh* this isn't very good for business..... sweatdrop

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:36 am
^^;; I'm afraid that I don't see it raising in price too much any time soon. More and more are bought each day. ^^;;

O: I like the drop in prices. The sellers were making good profits, but it had to crash again sometime. ^^;; I don't know how people were keeping up with such high DI prices. o__o

Oh yeah! I saw that the mini ufo is down to 6k... I should buy one of those now. <3

Oh~ and I forgot to mention that I think the prices are so low this time is that we have too many sellers and not enoguh buyers. <.< >.> You only really need one of each of these MCs. It's not like the dark halo or the armors where you need 50 billion of them to complete an outfit. XD; So~ people are really only buying one or two of this months and are satisfied. We'll have too much supply. XD;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:17 pm
    Ahh yes, the March MC's.
    The spirit falcon- I think a coule of the positions are tolerable, others, definetly not something I'd put on my avi. I do think its a bit nice to have another item that's a bit more 'manly' than say the December 06 items where the only 'guyish' thing they could get was the flame sword. I heard many people complaining that december was too girly.
    The Mythic Hair- I definetly like all the different positions and how there's some that are similar, but different enough so that one might appeal more to the guys of Gaia and the other appeal to more of the girls. I personally am not one to have too many VERY girly hairstyles [you know, those long wavy, curly ones?] but i must admit, i adore the gold one that is very long and shiny.

As far as selling in the Marketplace goes, I'm quite glad to see prices back to what I'm still used to as 'normal' rather than the 'omginflation'. I personally would LOVE to get at least one of each, but I can't afford that right now. I sorta figured out how little gold I really have anymore. Wow!! Look at me ramble today!! anywho, I think that the detail in the items is absolutely wonderful, and like you cabbi, i'm usually not fond of those large, detailed items with so many colors. Anyone who has seen most of my favorite outfits can see I like to keep things relatively simple. I very much like the prices crashing down a few K simply because it yes, is a lot easier on everyone, both buying and selling. Now someone might contradict that and say "but it won't help those selling because then they can't make as much gold". My answer to that: Good. It will teach them that there's nice things that come from doing it the longer way. Posting is good for people, it gives them conversation with actual humans.

I do however worry a bit about how many of this months items will be just sitting in someone's storage because there's not enough demand to meet all the supply. [Cabbi, how do I end up thinking the same phrases as you? ^_^]

Holy meow mix... [/rambling...]

original karbear

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces