Submit

Would You Help?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:47 pm
We need new, active and friendly members!
So I'm just wondering, if we made a recruiting topic in another forum if anyone would be willing to lend a hand by bumping or helping create it or suggesting some people to add to the guild?
Just trying to liven up the place with some new faces is all.
^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:04 am

Well o-fearless-leader, I've done my best to recruit people I know that would enjoy a discussion guild, and I would love to see new faces in here. My only concern is with all the members on Gaia nowadays, a good majority of them are all about "OMGSPAMSPAMSPAMIWANTMORESPAMLYKOK?" [which honestly, is quite irritating]. However, let me know whatever I can do to help. I've done my best to help out where I can, even if its just as simple as inviting others to join, politely letting newcomers know about the spam forum if they wish to bump their brains out, or anything like that. If you wish for people to bump a thread, I can easily do such a thing, I'm basically on whenever I'm awake, and I quite frequently refresh the page to see if there's any new posts, though I'm usually working on schoolwork while doing that so I dont have the chance to actually post as much as I'd like. Oh my, I've done some rambling... anywho, just let me know what I can do to help. ^__^

original karbear

aaaaasdfghj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:14 am
User ImageAlways remember that you are absolutely unique...

OMGZ your backs? I would so like to help. wink

...Just like everyone else.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:47 am
Oh my~ <3 Look at OK's rambling~~ Nice work. x3
I basically just have to say ditto to everything she said...
And yup, I'd love to help out and all that jazz.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Steffy08

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:06 am
Sure, I would love to help... !
do I start immediatly?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 pm
Well first we'll need a thread to promote our guild and what we stand for, which is no spam, so, the CB kind of seems like a bad place to put it if you know what I mean lol.
Anyone know which forum has the rig ht type of people for us? I was thinking either the GD, ED or GCD  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:47 pm
^____^ I understand what you mean about the CB. It's possible to find the non-spammers in the CB, but we might run across a lot of bumpers.

As far as what forum... There is a forum for where we can advertise our GGN guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=156

As far as other forums go, I don't know much about the etiquette of the GD and ED. In the GCD, we'd have to start up a discussion about guilds in general and tack on a note saying that we're accepting requests. I don't think the GCD is the way to go...

Oh~ and some rules (written before the GGN forum was made):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10057029
"Spamming GGN Advertising or Invitations is not allowed
At the moment, the only acceptable ways to advertise a GGN guild is either by placing a link in your signature, or posting in the chatterbox forum. Or if you really want to, you could buy a user ad to be displayed on the main forum page. Other methods may become available in the future. Sending invitations to users you meet or know of in the forums is fine, but massively spamming random Gaians you don't know with numerous guild invitations should be avoided. "
"Q:How can I get more users to join my guild? Where can I advertise my guild?
A: Advertise your guild in the GGN Disccussion forum [coming soon]. Put a link in your sig. Send out invites to interesting people. Make sure you have an appropriate category and that you have relevant keywords in your title and description so users can find it easy during a search."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:53 pm

Don't make a thread in the GD about anything like this. I hang out there sometimes and man let me tell you, those people are evil! You can post around there with something in your sig about it though.

aaaaasdfghj

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 pm
-crayonscribbles-

Don't make a thread in the GD about anything like this. I hang out there sometimes and man let me tell you, those people are evil! You can post around there with something in your sig about it though.

Yup, I dont think that would be a great idea. Most would probably say something about advertising the guild...and sad to say, you find a lot of 'tards in there that just want to spam. The gd has fallen a bit for me. crying

Hmm.. I havent checked that place out yet, cabbi, but do you think it will work? I mean, how many people really go on there? Then again, that might just be our best chance, if we cant really do it anyplace else besides the chatterbox.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games