9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:56 pm
sdrawkcab
TokyoSamurai94
I just got on so i havent seen any clovers yet but I hope i dont miss any XP
Eheh~ yeah... too many people want on Towns. The QnA looked like it was full of people asking why they couldn't get on...
The clovers aren't really worth it. They sell for 3g each to the store...

@Steff: O: I can't get the timing down on these clovers. I think they're about 5 minutes apart. I'm not really timing it, but just when I think I've got about the right amount of time... they don't appear for another couple minutes. D:
You have a lot of favorite colors too. XD

@Ten: Oh~ good idea. ....And if someone just so happens to buy them for a million gold... then i have a million gold. >3
I think that happend with the rare fish at the release of the DC. O: No wait, that was something else~

Yea, I think it's somewhere around that time too... can't belive I was on something!!!! *GO STEFF!!!!!!!!!!*
how are they going for you, getting a lot?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Steffy08
sdrawkcab
TokyoSamurai94
I just got on so i havent seen any clovers yet but I hope i dont miss any XP
Eheh~ yeah... too many people want on Towns. The QnA looked like it was full of people asking why they couldn't get on...
The clovers aren't really worth it. They sell for 3g each to the store...

@Steff: O: I can't get the timing down on these clovers. I think they're about 5 minutes apart. I'm not really timing it, but just when I think I've got about the right amount of time... they don't appear for another couple minutes. D:
You have a lot of favorite colors too. XD

@Ten: Oh~ good idea. ....And if someone just so happens to buy them for a million gold... then i have a million gold. >3
I think that happend with the rare fish at the release of the DC. O: No wait, that was something else~

Yea, I think it's somewhere around that time too... can't belive I was on something!!!! *GO STEFF!!!!!!!!!!*
how are they going for you, getting a lot?
^^ I was able to log into Towns late last night and collected 8 3 leaf clovers before Towns froze on me.
And~ I'm not sure how many 4 leaf clovers I have. I'm clicking every now and then. Later tonight I'm going to exchange them for items. :3
How's the event going for you? ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:46 am
The event is alomost over and I didnt get much but at least I have all the items......cabbi told me she has over 100!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:27 am
I didn't even know there was one, lol. Was it good or kind of lame?  

Silver.Penny

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:52 am
TokyoSamurai94
The event is alomost over and I didnt get much but at least I have all the items......cabbi told me she has over 100!
O: It's not almost over~ The event lasts through today and into Monday. I'm not sure when it ends tomorrow.
And... yes~ I said that because you asked. xD;; That's what comes from collecting clovers for two days. I have that many clovers, not items. @.@

@SP: It's still going on! O: Click one of the main pages (Home, my gaia, community, etc) And you can get clovers.
Check out the latest announcement. :]
You can use that link in the announcement to trade in the clovers you find for free items. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:04 pm
Honestly i dont think this event is so hot.

whoa...that might have been a little too paris hiltonish....someone shoot me please!

Though i love the green and think its a good idea. I kinda hoped for something to do with pinching people or so. but alas, thats a negative.

It seems like a lot of work/time for something so little and worthless. I dont care much for how they look, even if they are green (which is love).  

Blaiz

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:15 pm
Blaiz
Honestly i dont think this event is so hot.

whoa...that might have been a little too paris hiltonish....someone shoot me please!

Though i love the green and think its a good idea. I kinda hoped for something to do with pinching people or so. but alas, thats a negative.

It seems like a lot of work/time for something so little and worthless. I dont care much for how they look, even if they are green (which is love).

I think it would've been wonderful to have like a pinching button to pinch those not wearing green, sort of like when the Zurg were here we could tip the cows and zap aliens and probe stuff. Perhaps next year though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:47 pm
XDD Pinching~~ cute idea. :3

I don't know~ I enjoyed how this event wasn't very stressful~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2