Reply New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG
What's up? Chinese ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistaninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:47 pm
Hey everyone, as the title of the post suggests I'm Chinese. I live in Colorado, it's nice to meet you all mrgreen . I do martial arts (tae kwon do) and like reading a lot, I also play piano.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:03 pm
Hiya!! welcome!! blaugh

eh? really?
ni hao!! 3nodding
im chinese too! what do u speak mandarin or catonese?

ooo... piano is fun.
i loove reading... what genre do u like to read?
do u like anime/manga?  

animemangafan4

mistaninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:09 pm
Thanks, I speak Mandarin Chinese. I'm not really that into piano but I'll read nearly anything I touch. Again, I don't care a whole lot for anime/manga but don't mind it.

I just joined Gaia a week or two ago, any hints or pointers would be useful, right now I'm working on getting gold and looking around for a costume and some weapons.. don't know exactly which ones though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:05 am
mistaninja
Thanks, I speak Mandarin Chinese. I'm not really that into piano but I'll read nearly anything I touch. Again, I don't care a whole lot for anime/manga but don't mind it.

I just joined Gaia a week or two ago, any hints or pointers would be useful, right now I'm working on getting gold and looking around for a costume and some weapons.. don't know exactly which ones though.

eh? me too~! blaugh
hmm... well, anything to ur interest is good to start off. also try to get involve with the things around here in Gaia... its really cool and interesting. And sometimes if u join the events, u get free stuff!  

animemangafan4

mistaninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:58 pm
Ok, thanks! mrgreen  
New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out