The School Codes Are Rediculous. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:38 pm
What part of your schooling do you feel educated you?

Remember, educating and training are different.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am
Rellik San
zz1000zz
P.S. A true individual would see all appearances have no meaning. A true individual would reject expressionistic individuality.

Isn't that a paradoxical view? A true individual may do all those things, but then if someone else does the same, doesn't that in fact start a group of people with the same philosophy on the issue and they themselves become part of a cliché?

Everyone is a true individual, if you like it or not. They can try to be something they are not, but that doesn't make them a non-individual. Now, and individual can certainly loose their "individuality", or even their "free will". Reguardless, half a man is his soul, and the other half is his body.
Humanity is just one, large "cliche", doesn't mean the people who make up humanity, reguardless of if they care for their appearence or not, are not infact true, living, breathing, thinking individuals.  

Angel of the End

Dance of Pales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 am
mi school dresscode sucks! they say tht u cant wear chains on pants, rips in jeans,no piercings unless its in the ear, THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR! theyre ruining the way tht we express ourselves! and wen i go to highschool,WE CANT EVEN WEAR A FRIGGIN HOODIE! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Angel of the End
Rellik San
zz1000zz
P.S. A true individual would see all appearances have no meaning. A true individual would reject expressionistic individuality.

Isn't that a paradoxical view? A true individual may do all those things, but then if someone else does the same, doesn't that in fact start a group of people with the same philosophy on the issue and they themselves become part of a cliché?

Everyone is a true individual, if you like it or not. They can try to be something they are not, but that doesn't make them a non-individual. Now, and individual can certainly loose their "individuality", or even their "free will". Reguardless, half a man is his soul, and the other half is his body.
Humanity is just one, large "cliche", doesn't mean the people who make up humanity, reguardless of if they care for their appearence or not, are not infact true, living, breathing, thinking individuals.

I think thats the biggest load of popularist 'everyones different' twoddle I have ever heard... and I moderate emo forums.  

Rellik San
Crew

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:03 pm
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX
mi school dresscode sucks! they say tht u cant wear chains on pants, rips in jeans,no piercings unless its in the ear, THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR! theyre ruining the way tht we express ourselves! and wen i go to highschool,WE CANT EVEN WEAR A FRIGGIN HOODIE! scream

stare Please go away

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces