Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 am
HeartxOnxSleeves13
Lupina Blackwing
HeartxOnxSleeves13
I tend to have alot of band dreams, especially ones with patd in them. My favorite was when I was at a Panic concert with my bff Lauren. It was in what appeared to be a high school auditorium, and we were having a good time. At the end of "Time to Dance", Ryan says something, I don't remember what exactly, but all of a sudden everyone in the audience got up and went to hug Ryan. Jon and Spencer had disappeared, so Brendon was alone on stage with no one hugging him. I felt so bad that I ran up to the stage and gave him a hug. Best. Moment. Ever.
Until my alarm went off.

A few months ago, I had a dream that Ryan and Pete Wentz were driving me around. I was in the back seat, when Ryan drove down a huge flight of stairs and we were headed straight for a concerte wall. I was just screaming and Ryan and Pete were just looking at each other, like 'OH SH*T!'

And then, there was one where the whole band was on Oprah. The interview was going fine until Oprah said something about Brendon being the only single member in the band(this was before he started dating Sarah) and he started to cry! I was sitting there watching this on my couch sobbing because I felt so bad for him. crying It was not fun.
Pete actually did the bolded part with a golf cart.
xDDDDD
How ironic.

That is ironic! Yeah, as scary as Pete Wentz crashing in a car would be, Pete Wentz crashing in a golf cart would be worse. sweatdrop lol
xD
It was on a video somewhere.
I ********' lol'd.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 pm
I fell asleep while watching that 70's show one time, and I dreamed that Ryan was erics little brother. It was very interesting. At first, he dressed normally, but then he got dragged on a shopping trick with Jackie, and when he came back, he had his paisley and his scarves. Red was highly displeased. Jackie adored him, because he really enjoyed shopping with her. He was like her little dress-me-up-doll. Also, she got Ryan to try on the make-up too in that episode where she puts some on Kelso, and Ryan ended up liking it. Red liked him even less than he liked Eric. Oh, and Brendon and Jon and Spencer were in the dream too. Ryan was friends with all three, but at first only brendon would ever come down to the basement (Ryan wasn't even supposed to be there, so his friends weren't allowed either. But Brendon didn't care). There was one interesting part where Brendon was seen dancing around the living room, mostly naked, singing Crocodile Rock (The gang came home early from a movie because Fez got them kicked out.) Oh, and Jon got along really well with Hyde.  

Tangerine_Monster

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 pm
Tangerine_Monster
I fell asleep while watching that 70's show one time, and I dreamed that Ryan was erics little brother. It was very interesting. At first, he dressed normally, but then he got dragged on a shopping trick with Jackie, and when he came back, he had his paisley and his scarves. Red was highly displeased. Jackie adored him, because he really enjoyed shopping with her. He was like her little dress-me-up-doll. Also, she got Ryan to try on the make-up too in that episode where she puts some on Kelso, and Ryan ended up liking it. Red liked him even less than he liked Eric. Oh, and Brendon and Jon and Spencer were in the dream too. Ryan was friends with all three, but at first only brendon would ever come down to the basement (Ryan wasn't even supposed to be there, so his friends weren't allowed either. But Brendon didn't care). There was one interesting part where Brendon was seen dancing around the living room, mostly naked, singing Crocodile Rock (The gang came home early from a movie because Fez got them kicked out.) Oh, and Jon got along really well with Hyde.

xd
That show is the s**t.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm
I had a nightmare of them last night. D:
I was in Hogwartz (Yes, the Harry Potter school. xD) and then Dumbledore died and all of the other teachers got worried and then they just magically left and then it got really fackin dark and lightning was shooting everywhere. All of the students got scared so we all went to the dining room and hid there. Then out of nowhere these vampires come. Brendon was dressed up as the vampire in the "It's Almost Halloween" music video, along with Spencer. Then all of these other random vamps come and start killing all of the students. I run off with Ron to the Gryffindor tower and we hide and then out of nowhere Spencer shows up with a facking butchers knife and slices Ron's neck. D:
Then he grabs my wrist and I try to get away but he is strong as hell. And he took a small knife and slit my wrist open and then I say you "Mutherf-cker!" and then he was like "Let's be vampires together," and I wake up to this morning.

O_O
Then I got of bed and was like "Wtf was that?!"
It was a gory dream also.
Dx

User Image

Kylie the Cumbie

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers