Reply The Music Artists Guild
local bands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoop otta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 am
There are a couple of pretty good bands in the Knoxville, TN area. there's Dishwater Blonde, Space for Lease, and Robinella  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm
I'm in New York City, and there are a lot of good local bands here. My favorites are Dr. Robot For The Sci-Fi Future, The Archetypes, and Future In Plastics.  

ImpracticalMind

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:57 am
I'm in Edmonton, AB, Canada - There's a HUGE HUGE local band scene here and we've got a whole crapload of good, undiscovered talent. In my high school (which is in the middle of a FEILD - a HICK school, pretty much x) ) there are 10-13 bands, and only 1000 people, so if that gives you any idea lmao.

In my band alone, we have one VERY solid rhythm guitarist, a very good, knowledgeable lead guitarist who can rip a clean solo at the drop of a hat, a singer that can actually SING and sound amazing at a large range, a fricken awesome bassist (best in the school x) ) and then me, drummer. And I'm pretty decent.

And we're just a new band. I mean, the most talented band left last year (grad) but... ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:16 pm
I'm from the Clearwater area of Florida and we have this AMAZING band called Crossbreed.  

Stars_Tears

antibatman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:30 am
Im in the middle of nowhere in NC, and im in the only local band for miles... stare but i like our stuff.

We're called "The Lemon Kids" and we're a punk band.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 pm
another local band in the Kansas City area. . . Trampled Under Foot. saw them a bit ago and holy crap! won the 2008 Best Blues Band award in memphis. when I saw them there were 6 other people that weren't part of the band playing with them throughout the night.  

Space_Monkee

Derek Destroyed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm
AGVegetarian
Oh in Cali we have a lot of great bands. There's Catherine, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Red Fall...I think you get the idea, they're all hardcore bands... ^___^

Heavy Heavy Low Low is ********' sick  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Out here in Edinboro PA, there isn't much of a music scene. Some bands. If they exist they are good, though. It's really the only way to make it out here.

Oh and there are hardcore bands out the wazoo....but they don't count. haha  

Septdactyly

Sarcasmics

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:26 pm
I'm a local band! In NC!

Sarcasmics... in the sig.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm
i live in houston TX and my favorite band around here would be the Manichean  

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100