Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PFRC Mentoring Program
Current Mentors and Topics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:35 pm
This is a list of the current Mentors and their topics of interesting. After you are approved, please make a new post with a short blurb about yourself.

Nuri: Hellenic Mythology/Paganism, General and Beginning Paganism

Pelta (missmagpie): Stones, Shamanic practise/Astral travel

bristowjen Eclectic Paganism

TeaDidikai Non-denomination Tea-ism (aka, all about tea. The drink, not the person) (although she is lovely)

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn Germanic Folkway, etc  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Hi! I'm nuri. I've been a Hellenic Pagan for about 4 or 5 years now, and have studied mythology for even longer. I have been pagan of some stripe for about 9 years, in various stages of fluff and non-fluff. I hold a degree in English Studies, and I work in Special Education.

I'm known as "the nice one" abouts these parts, which truely scares me.

When I mentor, I tend to go for the "here's some resources, here's a couple of questions" and I expect you to answer them. You can take your time, but I expect you to fufill them. I don't expect perfection, and I love a questioning attitude.

I will also let you know when I don't know something. I'll help you research. My topic will be used as a Q&A. Anything you don't want public can be PM'ed.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:40 am
Hi! I'm Pelta, currently a double-major English and Music student at Trinity College Dublin. I've studied various approaches to Paganism for at least seven years, and can answer questions you may have about stones, music or shamanism.

I encourage people to ask questions and I adopt the approach that there are very few stupid questions you can ask when you really want to learn.

I'm here to help if there's anything you need guidance in, and I look forward to assisting mentees along the way.

Good luck in your studies!

Prospective people can PM me if you don't want to post stuff up here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:39 pm
Let's see. First my name is Jen (bristowjen) and I have been pagan for around 10 years or so, but public since around 2000-2001. I am eclectic although I've studied to 2nd degree in the Georgian Trad.

I am an elder in my local open (teaching) circle and have performed 4 handfastings since obtaining my credentials.

I have studied bits of everything and believe NO religion should be derrided.

PM me if you have special questions and good luck on your search!

bristowjen
"a myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes..."  

bristowjen

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:09 pm
‘Ello folks,

I’m Tea. (Are we sensing a pattern yet?) I was raised in a “double faith” household and been interested in theology for as long as I can recall. I’ve been studying tea for a few years now and been enjoying it for all of my adult life.

My thread will be a three-stage course in Tea History and Culture, Secular Application and Spiritual Application.

I expect participants to answer questions posted and provide their own “study materials”- which will include items from the course list below.

My PMs are set to Friends Only, however- if you are interested, ask to be added to my friends list and I’ll respond in a timely manner and we’ll go from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:08 pm
Heilsan Allir,

My name is Dirk, known here at Gaia, and other locations, as Ulfrikr inn Hrafn. I joined Gaia in January of 2004, so am coming up to my 4th anniversary of being on Gaia. I am providing mentoring in the area of the Germanic Folkways, typically referred to as Odinism, Asatru, Irminenschaft, etc. I will be placing a strong emphasis on study and learning of the cultural background of the Germanic peoples.

The best format is for potential students to ask questions, to which I shall either answer directly from my understanding, or refer you to a textual source which either myself or someone else has written on the subject matter. Where I cannot provide an answer I'll do some research and get back to you, or find someone whom can provide further information.

Ver thu heil  

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Friendly Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Blame Hoffmann

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:46 pm
I would like a wiccan mentor is anyone knows.  
PFRC Mentoring Program

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games