Sci Fi
View Results

-[[ Lubby__

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:51 pm
<3 You're the one who has my heart..

Eragon and Eldest are my favourite. :]

Hold it tight; never let it fall apart. <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:41 pm
I read nothing but fantasy and sci-fi books. Every once in a blue moon do I venture out in other genres.

Some of my all time favorites:
Otherland by Tad Williams
Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
Daughter of Blood by Anne Bishop
Witches of Eileanan by Kate Forsyth
War of the Flowers by Tad Williams
Charmed Destinies by Catherine Assaro  

Masquanade

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:11 pm
Anyone read The Looking Glass Wars? 'Tis cool. ^^ There's a sequel I want to get my hands on... Grr.

I like the Keys to the Kingdom books by Garth Nix. It's a little hard to grasp his ideas in the first book, but it gets less overwhelming in the latter books. I want to read that other series...

Hmm... Oh, definitely the His Dark Materials series... that is the best series I have ever read ever.

I like Watership Down a lot. I've read it four times. But it's more realistic than fantasy or sci-fi, but then again the rabbits are talking...

Redwall's good for the first few books until you can predict what's going to happen. I like the badgers myself.

I liked The House of the Scorpion TONS. Susan Cooper's cool.

Hmm... there's a lot more, but that's all I can think of... Inkheart, The Peter Pan remake thing...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I myself have found great reads in Anne Bishop, Jame Clemens, Laurel K. Hamilton, Anne Rice, Tamera Pierce and Many of the Dragon series in Dragon Lance.

Favorite out of all of those would have to be Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy.

Ice Cold Celes

Wheafy the Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Omg, I'm halfway through Mississippi Jack, fifth in the Bloody Jack series. Sorry. I'm just so excited. *spazz* Has anyone else read these books?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 am
Ice Cold Celes
I myself have found great reads in Anne Bishop, Jame Clemens, Laurel K. Hamilton, Anne Rice, Tamera Pierce and Many of the Dragon series in Dragon Lance.

Favorite out of all of those would have to be Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy.

Oh god. Totally love that series. Did you read the Invisible Ring? I heard she's supposedly writing another book that takes place in that universe.  

Masquanade

The Biscuit Disintegrates

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Shryle
Hitchhiker's. cool
{x} Bikkie-chan {x}

I think I love you. Hitchers FTW!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 pm
Bang, bang.
I really like sci-fi!
Though, I did read a book that was sci-fi/fantasy.
"Biting The Sun", by Tanith Lee.
One of my favorite books.

Boom, boom.

Reptiliac

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 am
Lord of te Rings still trumps all for me but I have to admit the Host by Stephenie Meyers is a good one as well. Other then LORT I haven't read much fantasy.  
Books/Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff