Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
My first video, Wedding Images and etc.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 pm
This is my first time attempting anything like this, please don't be... "too" harsh? ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQg_lu6vsYE  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 pm
*squee* I was very excited when I saw the title! In this guild, you and Valerie are my favorite couple ^__^ heart Plus you always have interesting threads and screenies even if I don't reply in all of them.

The video looks great! It reminds me of a small scrapbook heart Hehe, you should keep taking more screenshots and adding to it if you have time~ My only tiny criticism is the images were transitioning too slowly, so it might bore a few people ^^; Otherwise, the quality was great and the music is good. I hope you'll be making more videos xd  

Meigumii

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Meigumii
*squee* I was very excited when I saw the title! In this guild, you and Valerie are my favorite couple ^__^ heart Plus you always have interesting threads and screenies even if I don't reply in all of them.

The video looks great! It reminds me of a small scrapbook heart Hehe, you should keep taking more screenshots and adding to it if you have time~ My only tiny criticism is the images were transitioning too slowly, so it might bore a few people ^^; Otherwise, the quality was great and the music is good. I hope you'll be making more videos xd

OMG, thanks, that means a lot to me! :O heart blaugh Yeah, the images moved too slow, since I didn't have any more pics. ;___; Lol.. And I didn't know that me and Valerie were your favorite couple in the Guild, knowing that SO motivates me to become a pure PADK couple even more. >__> And yes, once I get the hang of this, I will be making more, and better videos. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:55 pm
good job, -two thumbs up-  

lucky678

Meigumii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Ryuu Fukushima
OMG, thanks, that means a lot to me! :O heart blaugh Yeah, the images moved too slow, since I didn't have any more pics. ;___; Lol.. And I didn't know that me and Valerie were your favorite couple in the Guild, knowing that SO motivates me to become a pure PADK couple even more. >__> And yes, once I get the hang of this, I will be making more, and better videos. XD

Hehe, I figured you wanted all of the images to last until the end of the song whee

*giggles* I'm glad you're more motivated. That's what I like about you two... you're both so cute and silly heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:27 pm
It be awesome *does air guitar*  

nerdyninja

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

You should have asked me for more pictures. I have many from our wedding. :O

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You should have asked me for more pictures. I have many from our wedding. :O

It feels so right
To
night

Lol, yeah, I should have. xD heart surprised  

Mimoto Kawasari

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:19 am

But still, I love the video. <3

It feels so right
To
night

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games