PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:14 pm
heck yes i would go!!!!! theres like ummm no asian in school except me lol
i feel so alone crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:17 am
my school is only like 4% asian crying  

cutefairy012

Baked-Not Fried

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:10 am
LoL, that would be so awesome. I can finally bond with other asians! My school has like, a 0.5% asian population... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:17 pm
what diffrence does it make haw many asians go to your school !!!?? rolleyes geez  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:21 pm
going to a a school just because asians are there is stupid.

1.it could be the worst school in the sytem

2.just because they're asian doesn't mean you'll like'em

3.the fact that someones asian doesn't make cool anything it's how they act

4.it's just sad to see people pasting streotypes on their own damn race!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:26 pm
if your racist and can't make friends with other people because they are of a diffrent race too damn bad, it's your own fault that you lack the maturity to get oover yourself!  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

Ryuko Kaji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:54 pm
Sure, I mean if I went, I would still talk to my American friends. There are hardly any asians in my school. Its like 2% Asians and 98% Americans. Yeah, thats what its like when you don't live near the coast.

It would be nice to see all these different Asians walking around for me. Its funny though, every time we watch a video at school, and they see an asian girl with long hair, everyone looks straight at me! Thats just my opinion but thats just plain rude! But anyways, it'll be nice if I get offered that opportunity.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:17 pm
hmm...i dunno...there are already a lot of asians (mostly koreans) at my school and the idea isnt that appealing to me...  

silver_mizu

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:27 pm
Mhm, not really. You know...before entering high school, I wanted to be SURROUNDED by asians but now that I have experienced being with other people with different races; it's not that bad. Now mind you, I'm not saying that I don't like being with asians; I would like to explore and get to know more people that way not just asians. I prefer to be more open with any type of culture not just tolerate our fellow asian people. Dx Besides...the majority of asians at my school are turning BAAAAD. They smoke after school and dress all 'gangster'! >.> But I'll admit that the worse that they are; the hotter. Bleh...trying to be 'cool' and shiz...well, whatever. ._." It's their life; as long as they don't harm anyone.

There are a lot of asians at my school especially inside the hall where I kick it with my friends. xDDD You'll see a truck load of them pass by. Oh, and in other places, you'll see the guy wait for his GF outside the classroom. When he sees her, he'd hold out his hand to her until she grabs it and they hold hands! [<3 Sho sweet!!! heart ] Sometimes during the morning, there's this hot asian couple making out. xd Haha~ You'll barely see /that/!! Man, high school is so friggin' crazee. rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:06 pm
I used to go to a school that has only asians in it. It's not that great -.-  

xazn s o r m u i

Two PM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 pm
I'd go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:25 pm
I goto Korean school  

cutefairy012

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items