Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
[anime] Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (english cast list!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the voice actors chosen?
  Yes, they're all perfect!
  Meh, I like some of them, others not so much.
  I can't say -- I don't know them too well.
  No. They're all terrible.
View Results

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:25 am
I've avoided this topic for a long time because they say that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I'm sure the English voice cast will do a good job but I'm not a big fan of English dubbed anime to begin with so I can't say I'm particularly excited about anyone for the cast.

I am familiar with the way Ed sounds in English so I'm not too thrilled that he is providing Fai's voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:34 am
chibicheeks78
I've avoided this topic for a long time because they say that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I'm sure the English voice cast will do a good job but I'm not a big fan of English dubbed anime to begin with so I can't say I'm particularly excited about anyone for the cast.

I am familiar with the way Ed sounds in English so I'm not too thrilled that he is providing Fai's voice.

There are some english voice actors that I'm okay with -- but for the most part I agree with you. Vic's voice is just not what I had in mind for Fai, but until I hear it I can't really say it'll be awful.  

retice

Ayatann

Diamond Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:48 pm
Anybody seen Peacmaker? well he plays Ichimora Tatsunosuke(sp)... who is nothing like ed, at all... and i didn't think i'd like the engligh cast... but i like it better. you just have to see it all together before you can judge.... god i hope he dose a kick a** job cause i heart luffle heart him  
[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff