Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
He's a VIRGIN~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u think he's stil a virgin?
  YES!
  NO!
  i still have a chance 8D
View Results

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm
XxFearRegretxX
Does it really even matter if he's a virgin or not? Let him keep his sex life to himself!

everyone is just curious, and how can he not keep it to himself, when katie kay is telling ppl during the concerts? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:32 am
Okay, on a slightly related note, these same people say Ryan is into kickboxing.
Is this true? confused  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:20 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Okay, on a slightly related note, these same people say Ryan is into kickboxing.
Is this true? confused

No, it's not true. xD
The Lucent people just made that up.

Well...I guess it could be true. But I doubt it.

Ryan said that basically everything the Lucent people told the audience during the Summer '06 tour was false, except the Brendon being a virgin thing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:22 pm
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
Is this true? confused

No, it's not true. xD

Ryan said that basically everything the Lucent people told the audience during the Summer '06 tour was false, except the Brendon being a virgin thing.
o.O
Personally, I think they should have lied and said that that wasn't true either.  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm
`PrimeRib
*~Mikomi~*
I'm sorry but is this really anyone's buisness? What people do in their personal lives is their choice. It's totally immature to go on like this.

Yeah, I said it.

Well, Lucent Dossier made a huge deal about it during their first tour. So in a way...they kind of got their fans into this. xD No where has anyone said that it wasn't their choice. Immature? Definitely. But I'd say atleast over half of their fans are under the age of 18, and those people are going to be into these kind of topics whether people like it or not. It's just the way society is.

Woo `PrimeRib you handled that one well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:41 pm
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
Is this true? confused

No, it's not true. xD

o.O
Personally, I think they should have lied and said that that wasn't true either.

xd Why do you say that?

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:42 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
*~Mikomi~*
I'm sorry but is this really anyone's buisness? What people do in their personal lives is their choice. It's totally immature to go on like this.

Yeah, I said it.

Well, Lucent Dossier made a huge deal about it during their first tour. So in a way...they kind of got their fans into this. xD No where has anyone said that it wasn't their choice. Immature? Definitely. But I'd say atleast over half of their fans are under the age of 18, and those people are going to be into these kind of topics whether people like it or not. It's just the way society is.

Word. xD

Thanks. redface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:55 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
*~Mikomi~*

Yeah, I said it.

Word. xD

Thanks. redface

Ahaha. WORD. mrgreen  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:44 pm
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
Is this true? confused

No, it's not true. xD

o.O

xd Why do you say that?
It started a whole lot of hoopla, and honestly, I don't really care. He's still him. >.>  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff