I prefer film comedians.
  I prefer theatre comedy.
  Eye luv nok nok jokes. lol.
View Results

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:23 pm
So, who are your favorite comedians?

I reeally like Richard Pryer's older stuff. Damon Waynes is funny on stand up, although I don't think many people have actually seen him. I was also a huge fan of George Carlin, more now though, since he's an Atheist.

Right now though, I'm really getting into Dane Cook. I didn't care for nor hate Employee of the Month, but I really like his stand up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:52 pm
My favourites are Dane Cook and Trevor Boris <33
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:33 pm
With me, it`s all about the spoofs and parodies. If someone writes em`, I like em`
(my apostrophe still doesn`t work... please help...)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Lee Evans is F**king legand

Watch "Lee Evans XL tour" (its well funny)  

sami-bam

A Working Class Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Jeff Dunham !!!!! and Richard Pryer  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:08 pm
Trevor Boris and 2 the Ranting Gryphon. 2 is my personal hero... (one of anyway).  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

Veinlash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:55 pm
DANE COOK !!!!!
cant be beaten
.!!.,<===== super finger ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:24 pm
Dane Cook recently did some atheist bashing. He claims to have got into a fight with an atheist and he says that when that guy dies, his body does become a tree... so that somebody can chop it down, grind it into paper and print the bible on it.

He had already lost me by then, but that's one thing that'll never get me back.

I recently got into Bill Hicks. I was sad to find out that he's dead. I don't think he was an atheist, but he had some great stuff about fundies and creationists.

Quote:
Fundamentalist Christianity. Fascinating. These people actually believe the world is 12 thousand years old. Swear to God! Based on what? I asked them. "Well, we looked at all the people in the Bible, and we added them up all the way back to Adam and Eve, their ages – 12 thousand years." Well, how ******** scientific! Okay. I didn't know that you'd gone to so much trouble there. That's good.

You believe the world's 12 thousand years old? "That's right." Okay, I got one word to ask you. A one word question. Ready? "Uh-uh." Dinosaurs.

You know, the world's 12 thousand years old and dinosaurs existed, and they existed in that time … you'd think it would have been mentioned in the ******** Bible at some point. "And lo, Jesus and the disciples walked to Nazareth. But the trail was blocked by a giant brontosaurus … with a splinter in his paw. And O, the disciples did run a-shrieking: 'What a big ******** lizard, Lord!' But Jesus was unafraid, and he took the splinter from the brontosaurus's paw, and the big lizard became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch for O, so many years, inviting thousands of American tourists to bring their fat ******** families and their fat dollar bills. And O, Scotland did praise the Lord: 'Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord.'"

Quote:
"God put [dinosaur fossils] here to test our faith!"... I think God put you here to test my faith, dude.
:[On dinosaur fossils and their relationship to creationism]

Quote:
Folks: It's time to evolve ideas. You know, evolution didn't end with us growing thumbs. You do know that, right? Didn't end there. We're at the point, now, where we're going to have to evolve ideas. The reason the world is so ******** up is we're undergoing evolution. And the reason our institutions, our traditional religions, are all crumbling, is because … they're no longer relevant. They're no longer relevant. So it's time for us to create a new philosophy and perhaps even a new religion, you see. And that's okay 'cause that's our right, 'cause we are free children of God with minds who can imagine anything, and that's kind of our role.

Quote:
The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! "Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options."

PhaedraMcSpiffy

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:15 pm
God I wish I could remember his name.
I saw him on Comedy Central and now I don't remember.
Finding him on YouTube would be impossible. ninja

I like Jeff Dunham, though.

But not Dane Cook.
He's not really that funny.
And as PhaedraMcSpiffy, he bashes on Atheists. mad

I never heard of him before, my George Carlin is pretty good. He just died recently in June and someone I know told me about him.

This is hilarious:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 pm
I like Chris Rock and George Carlin (yay atheists!) but I just usually go by whatever strikes me as funny.  

DJ Psych

Movies/Television/Celebrities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff