Reply Fantasy Books Guild
traitor to the blood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANARA Airlyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:02 pm
i just finished reading this today and loved it! 3nodding it kept me engrossed through alll of it it is one of the best vamp book that i have ever read,... so if u read it did u love it or hate it or somthin in between?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:24 pm
I've been debating reading it for a while. (This is by Hendee and someone else, right? I'm not getting it mixed up with something else?) But the summary just never really interestedme enough, and there were always other books that I wanted more. I just have one question, at the moment: How believable are the characters, and how are vampires represented? (So that's two questions. <.< Whatever.)  

NightIntent
Captain

unmastered

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:02 pm
I haven't liked the new vamp stories that have been coming out lately but like you said "one of the best vamp stories" Believable characters and the vampires are not in God mode. The one going story has been really good so far. I need to get the new one and read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:46 pm
(replying to night intent) it has really good charachter devolopment, good scense, and it was really good book, i want to see how it ends up  

ANARA Airlyn

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:42 am
I didn't like it as much as the first two books, but it was good. i need to get the 4th: The Rebel Fay  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games