Submit

oXPorkChopXo

Invisible Genius

11,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:29 am

Hey all you smexy people, I would like to thank Nale for letting me join the guild so hugs to him, and also introduce myself to everyone here ^_^
I have been going to Anime Bettys Thread in CB for quite sometime now, and wanted to join the guild, so for all thoughs Gaians out there who don't know me from the Thread well read on ^^

Okies I am from the Uk, I am 23 my real names Helen and I am hyper, and dumb at times lol, also pretty much an anime and video games addict XD
I live with me mum (who by the way is called Betty hehe) and my Fiance Shane.
I love making new freinds, and I am a kind person and a good listener too.
My spelling sucks at times but thats part of my charm...honest xp
Anything else you need to know or want piccys then check my profile (when it works lmao) have a nice day ^^

Helen ~X~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:07 pm
animegoth666

Hey all you smexy people, I would like to thank Nale for letting me join the guild so hugs to him, and also introduce myself to everyone here ^_^
I have been going to Anime Bettys Thread in CB for quite sometime now, and wanted to join the guild, so for all thoughs Gaians out there who don't know me from the Thread well read on ^^

Okies I am from the Uk, I am 23 my real names Helen and I am hyper, and dumb at times lol, also pretty much an anime and video games addict XD
Anything else you need to know or want piccys then check my profile (when it works lmao) have a nice day ^^

Helen ~X~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
welcome lady.  

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:24 am
animegoth666

Helen ~X~

yo's xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:55 am
yo!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

saiga-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:14 pm
-salutes-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 pm
eek Your older than me? I didn't know that lol and welcome ^^  

Nale
Crew