Mermaid Melody. ~A Fanfic~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:55 am
~*~Chapter 15~*~Exams~*~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Nani!!! Exams?!!!!????! eek " Luchia nearly yelled.
"Hai. Next week!" Hannon replied with a wink.
" gonk Why not next year!? gonk "Luchia moaned.
"Luchia. To go to summer school, you need to fail. To have a god Holiday, You need to pass. That's the rule!" Noelle told Luchia
"WHAT?! NO KIDDING?!"asked Noelle's sister, Karen.
"Yeah. No Kidding!" Rina replied.
"Find. We'll just go to the library.C'mon Luchia" Karen said. They picked up their bags and left.
Noelle ,Hannon and Rina looked at each other before laughing.
Karen and Luchia heared them laughing.
"Why are they laughing??! Exams are not funny. I wish it would be next year................." Karen and Luchia moaned. Then the two looked at each other and laughed. *Beep Beep*
"Oh! My phone!" Luchia said. Yo! whats up? i'm going to the library instead of surfing. wanna come? xx Kaito xx
"Looks like you've got a date! stare " Karen said jokily.
" sweatdrop Yeah sweatdrop "Luchia said.Meet you there! Karen's coming because of exams. Rina,Noelle and Hannon are already ACE i think. well..See you there..xx Luchia Maybe Studying wont be as bad as i thought! Luchia thought and alked all the way to the library.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~*~Announcement~*~

I am going to start a new Fanfiction but it will be called Mermaid Melody-New School Year- and it will be in this forum post. I will post the new serial after chapter 16 and 17. Arigato!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
...O.o Mutated...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 am
cool  

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items