Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Relationships With Potential Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  Yes, please!
View Results

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:16 pm
I harbor a deep hatred for all Disney movies so I'll just go with...

I could see Diego/Sid from Ice Age, if they weren't, ya know, predator and prey. Maybe two people with their personalities? Because they make an interesting pair, albeit not romantic. I like 'em better as friends.

Hmm... there's lots of pairings I'd like if one of the people weren't..dead. I can't think of one off the top of my head gonk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Katastrophic_Kate
retice
[Ren The Ryoko]
So many Pokemon....

Ash/Pika
Squirtle/Bulba
Charizard/Ash

Lion King was killer for me. Hell, I slash it any way!

Scar/Simba
Mufasha/Scar
Simba/Kovu

And Pumba/Timon.
XD

Actually, I once slashed Simba/Timon too. ::laughs:: It wasn't my fault, though! I was with my friend and we were seeing the show on Broadway and Simba was so sexually frustrated it was ridiculous! And then he advances towards Timon, and my friend (a straight male) was like "He's going to rape him!" and the little girl in front of him turns and stares and it was SO funny. XD

That's great!
It remends me of watching Cinderella with my friends and one of their dads.
We were commenting on how Gusgus and Jaq were Sooo a couple. Then one friend just randomly askes "So which one would be on top?"
and her dad randomly answers "Gusgus is definately the b***h."
We all just tuned and stared at him with identical looks of "OMFG" on our faces

LOL! That's great!

MinaMouse
Hmm... there's lots of pairings I'd like if one of the people weren't..dead. I can't think of one off the top of my head gonk

Oh! I think I know what you're talking about. That happens to me too, and it makes me so depressed! I wish I could help out with examples, but I can't think of one either. sweatdrop  

retice

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:25 pm
Brian and Stewie from Family Guy. O____o It's. So... Just... O_O But they joke about it themselves on the show. So. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:29 pm
The first time I saw Narima Daikon Brothers I was like "Ichiro/Pandaikon!! heart " Can't help it...!

I also like Jacques/Garin from that Maraqua plot thingy.... Yes, it's true, not even Neopets is safe from me! Mwa ha haaa....  

Nellynae

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:54 am
Nellynae
The first time I saw Narima Daikon Brothers I was like "Ichiro/Pandaikon!! heart " Can't help it...!

I also like Jacques/Garin from that Maraqua plot thingy.... Yes, it's true, not even Neopets is safe from me! Mwa ha haaa....

HOMG Jaques/Garin is what I thought too! xD I had to hit myself in the head.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff